Flying Loose

Derek and Scott arrived at the pack house, finding Isaac and Stiles eating sandwiches. Derek hugged Stiles from behind, kissing the crook of his neck. Scott sat down beside Isaac, not looking at him.

"What happened?" Stiles questioned, unsure.

"Alison laughed," Derek answered, resting his chin on Stiles shoulder. "She didn't believe him."

"Scott, I think we should go somewhere. Get your mind off of things," Isaac suggested.

"Why? My life is ruined any ways," Scott answered.

"No it isn't. Come on," Isaac answered, grabbing Scott's hand.

Isaac pulled Scott out of the room, Scott stumbling from behind. Scott grumbled, looking down at his feet. He took a hold of Isaac's hand, unsure of where they were going. Scott felt butterflies forming in his stomach, Isaac's touch making him shiver.

"I know how to make you feel better," Isaac said suggestively.

Isaac pulled Scott over towards the bed, pushing him playfully on his back. Isaac straddled Scott's waist, leaning forward for a kiss. Their lips touched, Isaac holding Scott in place by his wrists.

"Isaac, what are you doing?" Scott asked, his breathing growing deeper.

"Making you feel better," Isaac answered, lust making his voice deeper.

"I-I don't think," Scott began.

"Go with how you feel," Isaac moaned into Scott's neck.

"This feels," Scott breathed. "Feels really good."

"Shall we continue?" Isaac seduced.

"Yes," Scott moaned.

Isaac kissed Scott's neck, leaving love bites checkering his neck. He still had Scott's wrists pinned under his hands, not letting Scott move. Scott moaned, goosebumps forming along his arms. Isaac removed Scott's shirt, tossing it aside.

"Do you think Scott will be okay?" Stiles asked, looking at Derek.

"Judging from the moans he's making in that bedroom, I think he'll be alright," Derek smiled.

"Ooh," Stiles smiled.

"Come, let's go somewhere where we won't be disturbed," Derek winked, grabbing Stiles' hand.

Derek pulled Stiles out of the kitchen, Stiles smiling from ear to ear. Derek walked briskly, his pants starting to tighten. He blushed towards his lover, smiling as he noticed the younger boy staring at his butt.

"Like the view?" Derek winked.

"Definitely," Stiles smiled, pinching Derek's butt.

"Hey, quite that," Derek laughed.

Derek pulled Stiles into his room, kissing Stiles' soft lips. He closed the door behind him, pushing Stiles over towards his bed. On the way there, Derek ripped off Stiles shirt, revealing his milky white skin. Derek ran his hands up and down his back, feeling the softness of Stiles' skin. Stiles gripped the hem of Derek's shirt, pulling Derek's shirt over his head and tossing it aside. Stiles ran his hand against Derek's chest, soon finding the top of Derek's pants. He fumbled with the button, Derek helping him out. Derek pushed Stiles onto his back, his hands fumbling with Stiles belt.

"Derek," Stiles moaned.

"What baby?" Derek hummed.

"I-I want to be on top," Stiles breathed.

"Okay," Derek smiled, flipping positions with Stiles.

Stiles smiled, leaning to kiss Derek's lips. Their lips touched, Stiles pulling down Derek's pants. Derek gripped Stiles' thighs, Derek moaning into the kisses.

"I don't want this to be our first time," Derek answered, looking into Stiles' eyes.

"I don't care," Stiles smiled, his breathing deepening.

"I want it to be special," Derek answered.

"This is special," Stiles argued.

"Okay, here's the deal, I will give you head, but we're saving your first time for sometime special," Derek bargained.

"Okay," Stiles pouted.

"I promise this will be fun," Derek smiled.

Derek pulled off Stiles' pants, planting soft kisses on his stomach like the first time. He left hot trails if saliva along Stiles' abdomen, making goosebumps form along Stiles' arms. He slipped off Stiles' briefs, grabbing his manhood. Derek put the head into his mouth, looking up towards Stiles. Stiles laid back, his hands running through Derek's hair.

"Ah," Stiles moaned.

Stiles thrust his hips forward, pushing Derek's head down. He moaned louder, his hand finding Derek's. Stiles gripped Derek's hand tight, the substance starting to erupt from his member. Derek swallowed, moving his body so he was on top of Stiles' smaller one. Derek kissed Stiles' lips, moaning into the kiss.

"I want to do this for you," Stiles breathed.

Derek rolled over, pulling Stiles on top of him. Stiles kissed Derek's lips as long as he could, slowly making his way down towards Derek's neck. Stiles slid his body down Derek's body, pulling down Derek's boxers. Stiles put Derek's huge number into his mouth, Derek moaning in response. Derek ran his hands through Stiles' hair, the younger boy bobbing his head up and down. Stiles blushed as he looked up at Derek's face, seeing Derek look back at him.

"Stiles," Derek moaned.

Derek started to thrust his hips forward, Stiles choking on Derek's member. Stiles stroked his member faster, Derek moaning in response.

"I'm going to cum," Derek moaned. "I don't want you to swallow if you don't want to."

"I want to," Stiles answered, opening his mouth wide open.

Derek stroked his member, sperm shooting out into Stiles mouth. Stiles swallowed the sour substance, smiling up at Derek. Derek bent down and kissed him, tasting the sour substance on his lips.

"Was that better than having our first time?" Derek questioned.

"My first time better be awesome," Stiles smiled.

"Come, let's watch TV," Derek suggested, laying down on the bed.

Stiles followed, laying in Derek's arms. Stiles laid his head on Derek's chest, listening to Derek's heart beat. Stiles soon fell asleep in his arms.

"God, Isaac!" Scott screamed.

Isaac deepened his thrusts, pounding his member into Scott. He threw his head back, moans escaping flawlessly off his lips.

"I'm going to cum," Isaac moaned, gripping onto Scott's thighs.

"Y-your claws," Scott breathed.

Isaac looked down, retracting his claws from Scott's thighs. He came into Scott, sighing with relief.

"Your turn," Scott smiled, getting off his back.

"Make it good," Isaac teased.

Scott smirked, spreading Isaac's legs apart. He slid in his member, Isaac moaning in response. Scott started to stroke, his hips thrusting forward. Scott continued thrusting, loving the feel of Isaac around him. Isaac screamed, his claws ripping the sheets.

"Oh, Scott!!" Isaac yelled, the rips becoming deeper.

"Ah, I-I love you," Scott moaned.

"I love you," Isaac breathed.

"I'm, I'm cumming," Scott moaned, grabbing onto the bed, his claws ripping the mattress.

"Scott," Isaac breathed, his arms open wide.

Scott fell into them, his head laying on Isaac's chest. He wrapped his arms around Isaac, loving the feel of him in his arms.

"I love you Isaac," Scott whispered before falling asleep.