Revenge and Love

If Derek found another toy to please himself then Stiles told himself he had to find another person he loved liked he loved Derek. He wouldn't let it slide, not this time.
"I can't believe," Stiles raged under his breath.
The day was half way over and he was still infuriating with monstrous fury. What would he do? Derek was making a huge mistake. Maybe Stiles was too. He didn't know. Maybe it was a misunderstanding. No. No, it wasn't. Derek knew what he was doing.
The bell rang and Stiles got up and decided to ditch the rest of the day. He got in his jeep and drove to the one place he could be by himself. The forest.
Singing along to a Mayday Parade song playing on the radio he forgot about Derek and felt at ease. Maybe he didn't need him anymore. He could move on maybe.
The forest rolled into view as a sigh of relief passed Stiles lips. No cars anywhere in sight which meant he would be alone. No Derek.
Ring, ring.
Stiles looked down at his phone. Derek. The one person he didn't want to talk to. He let his call go to voice mail and got out of his jeep.
Cool air poured through his messy hair, grasping onto his sent and spreading it throughout the air. Trees swayed and shook to the breeze of the wind making leaves start to fall to the ground swaying along like the first time Derek took him dancing.
No! Derek was the last person he needed to think about. He needed to clear his mind. Maybe getting under someone will help him forget. No, it wouldn't and he knew that. Stiles just needed to find peace and relax.
Ding!
Stiles looked at his phone and read the text message.
Stiles, babe. Come to my house after school. We can talk things out. -Derek
Stiles ignored the message and put his phone back in his pocket. "Derek just wants to brag again," he thought.
Stiles walked to the first time they met. The day was vivid in his mind but the way he felt was still in his heart. It was a piece of him now and if they weren't together there was a gaping hole left for everyone to see. Stiles bent downs and touched the ground. Tears formed in his eyes.
"I remember like it was yesterday," Derek said behind him.
"What the hell do you want?" Stiles hiccuped through the tears. "All you do is hurt me."
"I was helping out a new member of the pack, not getting someone to replace you," Derek tried.
"Sure. That's definitely what it looked like," Stiles snapped.
"Stiles please," Derek pleaded.
"I don't know what to do anymore," Stiles whispers as he falls apart.
Derek took Stiles into his arms and held him close. Stiles instantly wrapped his arms around Derek as an instinct he was so known to do. Running his fingers through Stiles' hair Derek finally got the courage to speak.
"Stiles I love you and no one can replace you," he whispered into Stiles' ear.
"Why do you keep hurting me?" Stiles questioned tears still in his eyes.
"I never meant to hurt you. I just want to protect you," Derek replied cradling Stiles' chin between his forefinger and his thumb.

I'm so sorry guys! I haven't posted in forever. I'll do my best to keep updating and keep you guys happy. Love you guys!
-Janae