Love Compels Thee

"Mmm," Isaac moaned.

Isaac was bent over the toilet, his hands against the wall. Scott was behind him, his hips thrusting into Isaac's bum. Scott grabbed Isaac's shoulder, his head thrown back and his eyes closed. He licked his lips, rubbing his hand on Isaac's bum.

"Sh," Scott moaned.

"I-I'm sorry," Isaac breathed. "Oh, Scott."

"I love when you say my name," Scott grunted.

The bathroom door opened, someone walking in. Isaac and Scott smiled, Scott putting his finger over his mouth.

"Scott, Isaac, your-" Stiles began, seeing two pairs of feet in one stall.

"Stiles, go away!" Scott called, his thrusts beginning again.

"Just hurry up," Stiles grumbled, walking out of the bathroom.

Scott thrusts became harder, Isaac's soft grunting noises beginning to be more frequent.

"I'm not gonna last much longer," Isaac grunted, Scott stroking his member.

"Let it out baby," Scott kissed Isaac's neck.

Isaac let it out, letting a groan fall from his lips. Scott released into Isaac, his hands gripping tightly onto Isaac's hips.

"Damn, baby, your just so fine," Scott breathed.

"I love you," Isaac kissed Scott's lips.

"I love you too," Scott mumbled into the kiss.

"Lets go eat," Isaac smiled, pulling up his pants.

"Lets," Scott responded, doing the same thing.

Scott and Isaac walked out of the bathroom, taking their seats once again. Derek smirked as they sat down, Isaac an Scott both ignoring him.

"Have a nice time?" Stiles questioned.

"The best," Isaac smiled.

"Finish up, we have more things planned for the night than just this," Derek ordered, lust filling his eyes.

"I love surprises," Scott smiled.

"I do too," Stiles smiled, looking into Derek's eyes.

"You'll see baby," Derek kissed Stiles' lips, his hand stroking his cheek.

Isaac and Scott quickly downed their meal, Derek paying the check. They walked out of the restaurant, getting back into Derek's car. Derek drove to the place he was talking about, a quiet side of town, where the fireflies shined all night. Stiles got out of the car, smiling at the twinkling lights floating around in the air. Scott and Isaac got out of the car, their eyes smiling with delight. They walked hand in hand, candle light leading the way. Derek grabbed Stiles' hand, leading him behind Scott and Isaac.

They came across an entrance, the trees curving into a dome above the opening. Two beds lay in the opening, each one of them covered with rose petals. Candles surrounded the opening, lighting the area with a dim light.

"Derek, you did all of this?" Scott asked in awe.

"I knew this would be a special night," Derek smiled. "I hope you don't mind that we're staying the night here."

"This is beautiful!" Isaac exclaimed.

"Hope it's okay that there may be screams tonight," Scott smirked.

"That's fine, if you're okay with it too," Derek smiled towards Stiles.

"You mean?" Stiles questioned.

"Yes, baby, this is the night," Derek winked.

"You mean, you guys haven't done it yet?" Scott questioned, his eyebrow raised.

"No, I wanted it to be special. He could after all be my soul mate," Derek explained.

"But all that moaning?" Isaac questioned.

"We, we didn't do it, just, you know," Derek stuttered.

"We just have each other head," Stiles answered, his arm wrapping around Derek's waist.

"I hope you guys have fun," Scott winked, leading Isaac towards the bed.

"I think we'll have lots of fun," Derek kissed Stiles' lips.

A/N: I know it's short, just really wanted to do a separate chapter on their first time. Hope you enjoy the double update! Thanks so much! ~Janae