First Time

Derek held Stiles' hand, dragging him over towards the other bed. He kissed his lips with such passion, Stiles savoring every second of it.

"I love you Stiles," Derek breathed.

"I love you too," Stiles smiled, leaning in for more kisses.

Derek leaned in, his lips clashing with Stiles'. He pushed him onto his back, straddling his legs. He ripped off Stiles' shirt, tossing it onto the ground. His lips found Stiles' again, his tongue begging for entrance. Stiles parted his lips, their tongues clashing in a hot mess. Derek moaned into the kiss, his hands slowly sliding down Stiles' chest. Stiles shivered with excitement, his hands clenching onto Derek's shoulders.

Derek moved his kissed towards Stiles' neck, Stiles moaning with pleasure. Derek began to grind his hard member on Stiles' thigh, Stiles gasping for air. Derek slowly planted soft kisses onto Stiles' chest, finding his nipple. He sucked on it, loving the moans from Stiles.

Stiles fingers played with the bottom of Derek's shirt, grabbing it to pull it off. Derek smiled, his hands flawlessly unbuttoning Stiles' pants, pulling them off with one quick motion.

"You're so perfect," Derek moaned, kissing Stiles' abdomen.

Derek slid off his pants, tossing them aside. He smiled, Stiles' watching him with curious eyes. Derek leaned forward, his body covering the smaller one. Stiles kissed Derek's neck, playfully turning him over onto his back. Stiles smirked, his hands running along Derek's muscles. His fingers soon reached the rim of Derek's boxers, his other hand running along Derek's thigh, making him moan.

Stiles ripped off Derek's boxers, tossing them aside. He smiled, bending over to plant butterfly kisses on his thighs. Derek ran his fingers through Stiles' hair, his eyes fluttering shut.

Stiles came back up, his hips grinding against Derek's hard member. Derek flipped him onto his back, taking control. He kissed Stiles' lips with passion, his hands sliding down his boxers. Derek moved his way down Stiles' body, planting light kisses here and there.

Derek reached towards the stand next to the bed, grabbing a tube of lubricant. He lathered some into his fingers before he put them into Stiles. He smiled at his reaction, a quick, gasping breath.

"Does it hurt?" Derek breathed.

"It feels great," Stiles moaned.

Derek started a rhythm with his fingers, Stiles moaning with every stroke. Derek started to stroke his own member, Stiles moaning making it hard for him to resist. Derek continued to find Stiles sweet spots, making him scream his name once he did.

Once Derek decided that Stiles was loosened up for him, he got up, kissing Stiles' lips.

"Ready?" Derek breathed.

"Yes," Stiles pleaded.

Derek slowly put his member in, sliding himself in very slowly. Stiles gasped, his hands balling up the sheets. Derek held still, looking into Stiles' eyes.

"Does it hurt?" Derek asked, concerned.

"No," Stiles answered, his eyes begging for more.

Derek began to thrust slowly, his eyes holding Stiles' gaze, making sure he didn't hurt him. Stiles finally loosened up enough to where he felt the pleasure, his facial expression finally relaxed. Derek began to thrust harder, his moans becoming more frequent. Derek tried to make Stiles scream his name like he did when he fingered him, but he couldn't find the right spot.

"C-can we try something?" Derek hesitated.

"Anything," Stiles moaned.

Derek pulled out, turning Stiles over. Stiles faced away from Derek, feeling exposed. Stiles trusted Derek, feeling Derek's member slide back into him. He moaned, feeling him touch all his sweet spots he had done with his fingers.

"A-ahh! D-Derek!" Stiles screamed.

"Scream my name baby," Derek moaned.

Derek smiled, his thrust becoming deeper and faster. His hand found Stiles' member, stroking it in rhythm with his thrusts.

"I-I can't hold it," Stiles moaned.

Stiles released, a moan escaping from his red lips. Derek thrust once more, releasing into Stiles. He pulled out, kissing Stiles' neck.

"I love you," Derek mumbled into his neck.

"I love you too," Stiles answered.

Stiles' hand went towards his bum, Derek's cum dripping out of him.

"It's kinda-" Stiles started.

"Yeah, um, sorry 'bout that," Derek blushed.

Derek licked his cum off Stiles' fingers, grabbing a towel from the table. He whipped Stiles' bum, Stiles laughing as he did. Derek tossed the towel aside, wrapping Stiles up in his arms.

"You're my soul mate," Derek mentioned.

"I-I am?" a smile danced on Stiles' lips.

"You are," Derek smiled.

"This is the best night ever," Stiles concluded, a yawn coming off his lips.

"Get som rest baby," Derek sighed, closing his eyes.

A/N: I'm happy about this one. Okay guys, I know I'm not the best updater, BUT I will get this up quicker now. I have muse! ~Janae