Long Night

Bieber era^^^

"Oh fuck Kendall!! Fuckkk!!" I groaned out as I thrust one more time into Kendall from behind, unloading all I had to offer.
I collapsed behind her, dick still in her and wrapped my arms around her waist, giving her ass a little spank.
"Baby, I needed that so much! I love you!" She moaned as I started to pull out, "what are you doing?!" Kendall snapped turning her head to face me.
"Pulling out?" I questioned.
"No! Stay in me!" She said grabbing my dick and forcing her ass back onto me.
"Damn baby!" I teased, kissing her neck, "goodnight baby! I love you!"
"I love you too" she whispered wiggling her ass a little, "3 weeks is too much time apart!"
"I know! Next time you can come with me!"
"I just did!" She giggled, "night baby!"

**

I woke up at about 3AM busting for a pee. I went to get out of bed and realised my dick was still in Kendall.
"Fuck!" I silently groaned.
If I pull out is she gonna wake up?
But if I don't pull out I'm gonna pee!
Fuck it!
I pulled out slowly and ran to the bathroom.

After I peed I went back into Kendall and l's room and saw her peacefully sleeping. I got into bed silently and looked at Kendall. She was lying in her side, ass facing me still, so peacefully and she looked so hot! I reached my fingertips out and started gently stroking her curves. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. She's so fucking beautiful!
"Oh fuck!" I whispered to myself.
Do I put my dick back in her?
I know that if we wake up and I'm not in her she'll get pissed, but if I go back in her now I'm gonna wake her up and she'll be pissed as well!
Fuck it!

I slowly pushed my cock back into her pussy from behind.
"Mmmm!" She sleepily moaned.
I pulled back a little and pushed fully back in.
"Uuuuhhhhh!" She moaned a little louder.
I pushed in her again and she moaned even louder.
"Fuck baby!" She moaned waking up properly now and turning back to look at me, "so this is how you wanna wake me up?"
"Not exactly, but I like where this is going!" I smirked starting to slowly pump in and out of her silky pussy.
"We're really gonna guck at three in the morning?" She asked in a whisper, mouth hanging open in pleasure.
"You want to?" I asked, just making sure she was down for it!
#ConsentIsKey! 😂
"Is Kris fucking Jenner my mother?" She asked sarcastically, raising her eyebrows.
"Please don't bring your mother into the situation while I'm fucking you!" I cringed.
"Oh I'm sorry Mr. Bieber!" She whined.
Oh I see where she's going with this😏.
"Want me to ride you Mr. Bieber?" She moaned all high pitch like a little school girl.
"Fuck yeah!" I breathed, "get on me!" I pulled her into me and spun her around so she was facing me.

She slowly started to bounce on my cock, and my god, she's so hot!
Her pussy felt like Versace silk and she looked like a filthy porn star; mouth wide open, tits and hair bouncing up and down with every thrust!
"God damn!" I moaned reaching a hand up to her pierced nipple, twisting it between my fingers eliciting a deep moan from Kendall.
"Yeah, you like that?!"
"Oh fuck yeah daddy!" She moaned in response.
"This is gonna be a long night baby!" I moaned as i started to thrust myself into her.

***

Sorry if that was shitty!
I had a lil idea and went with it!