Part 227- Poem by KayleahLeedham

Part 227- poem

written by KayleahLeedham

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

U don't know the real me, the me that plays with bratz and other dolls, the me that would read a book in a week or two, the me that would be as social as I could be, the girl that would wake up at 7 to watch Saturday Disney. The girl that would play with her younger nieces and nephews and just be happy, but times have changed and I've grown up. My friends don't really know me, I've cut and I regret it. I do it without thinking. I made promises and broke them. The teacher help's me but I'm a little dyslexic, I try my best in doing everything. I can't concentrate, I can't do anything. I tell the truth. Most the time. I stay in bed as long as I can. I was low on vitamen B and D. I was losing my colour, I was losing everything. I got that bad I stayed in bed till 4. I would get up and get yelled at. Either cause I didn't make my bed or my room isnt clean. My teacher try's to help me and wants me to become a journalist like I wanna be. But I can't concentrate. I can write but not really read. I'm getting in trouble at school and at home for attitude but at school it wasn't attitude at all. I have a fear of growing up so why not end my life now and I won't grow up.