Part 230- Poem by KayleahLeedham

Part 230- poem

written by KayleahLeedham

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

One cut, two cut, three cut, four.

Five cut, Six cut till your dead on the floor.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Alright guys, well I'm sorry to say, but this book is finished! I am so glad to hear all the positive feedback from all my readers! I L♡VE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! And I hope you all get through the tough times your having!

But on a positive note...OUR JOURNEY DOESNT END HERE! I am going to make another book because I still have a bunch more quotes that I dont want to put to waste!

So it might take me a little bit of time to make a new book cover, but I will post what the new book is called when I'm done.

So EVERYONE, please send me your own poems, quotes, and rants  you've written! PLEASE! I think I've had 3 partnerships this book! SO I WANT MORE FOR THE NEXT ONE! Just send me a private message, I'm a nice person! Don't worry!

You guys can also just message me if you want to talk, or have a story you want to tell me. If you want some help or advice you can also talk to me (I might not give the best advice) but I'll give it a shot!

So ya, I hope you all enjoyed this book, and I hope I get just  as much positive feedback on the next one! Start messaging me your own written poems and stuff now, I want to start the next book off with a bang!

Also if you have any good book titles please tell me! I will give you the credit for the title if I use it!

~Sincerely, your writer Maiya.