Ch. 15

IM SO SORRY FOR BEING CRAPPY WITH UPDATING. I go to a challenging school and it's hard to balance the work. I'll try to be better at it.

Enjoy loves!

The holidays passed by and they were back at school. Hermione studied every single night with Draco behind her rubbing her shoulders.

"Lioness, don't stress. I'm sure you'll get O's on everything. You're a genius." He went over to seat next to her grabbing a book out of her hand. "Please, one night. Give me one night to make you feel less stressed. Please. One night. You'll go back to studying tomorrow just give me tonight. You and me. No stress."

Hermione sighed, "fine. I'm all yours."

Draco grinned as he picked her up and went over to her room. "First of all you stay here. I'm going to prepare you a bath." He kissed her forehead and left to the bathroom. He put little scented candles and prepared a bubble bath for her. "Lioness, your Bath awaits."

"You get your trunks and lets sit there together."

"Are you sure princess? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Hermione walked over to him, he eyes gleamed with joy and happiness. "Draco, you won't make me uncomfortable." She crashed her lips against his and rested her hands on his chest. "Come on, you said a night, you and me. I want you with me Draco."

"Alright beautiful." Both changes to swimming suits and relaxed in the bathtub. Hermione was nervous at first but then she felt relaxed as she sat between Draco's legs comfortably. Draco being respectful, didn't put his hands on her and instead rested them on the rim. What surprised him was that Hermione grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her.

"You know I like when you hold me right? Draco, it's alright if you do this even if I only have a bikini on." She laid her head on his chest playing with his fingers. "I'll let you know if I'm uncomfortable with something."

"Alright." He relaxed his muscles and rested his chin on her shoulder. "I love you." He stared biting on her skin gently.

"Mmm I love you too." She tilted her head slightly to the left giving him more room for him to continue. She closed her eyes as he continued nipping on her sensible skin.

Draco smiled against her skin as she hummed showing she was enjoying what he was doing. He proceeded to lightly kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Draco" Hermione cooed

"I'm sorry my lioness, did I make you uncomfortable?"

"No no, don't worry. Please continue." She bit her lip as he continued with his lips on her. When he stopped, Hermione turned to look at him in confusion.

"I'm sorry, I umm got carried away." He looked at the small marks on her neck. He expected her to blush or scream or something along those lines. What she did surprised him.

She started laughing.

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I? Draco, tomorrow there aren't any classes and you're my boyfriend. Why would I be mad?"

He looked up at her beautiful warm brown eyes. "I just thought that maybe-"

Hermione rolled her eyes and cut him off with a small peck on his lips. "I don't mind it. My boyfriend, you, did this and I enjoyed it. I would have stopped you if I didn't feel comfortable with it. Come on we should get out."

Minutes later, they were on Hermione's bed, sitting across from each other and playing a muggle game Hermione thought him. "You know Weasley and Potter will kill me tomorrow when they see that, right?" Draco pointed at her visible neck.