Ch. 26

The two days passed rather quickly for Hermione and she was released in the late afternoon. Draco had blind folded her when she was released and drove her to the mysterious place. He carried her in to their new house and to their room before taking her blindfold off. "Welcome to our new room."

Hermione looked around the black gold and white room in awe. She jumped on Draco making him fall to the bed as she kissed him passionately. She untied his tie biting down on his lip making him groan. "I would love to do this but you have to take it easy for three weeks." Draco reminded her.

"Screw it, I almost died. Plus you promised me that we were going to celebrate. Just take care of me." She whispered as she kissed down to his neck.

"Always will." Draco reunited their lips once again. "That is why we're going to stop here and go out to eat."

"I hate you."

"Aw are you horny Granger?" He wiggled his eyebrows playfully. "Don't worry love, I'll make it up to you afterwards. Now open your closet."

Hermione looked at him and opened the closet. Inside there were different dresses and outfits for her. Different lengths, colours, designs, and for every season. "Wow."

"Welcome home gift from Paolo, an Italian designer." Draco commented. "My graduation gift to you."

"I didn't get you anything." Hermione mumbled shyly.

"Yes you did, you stayed with me. That's more than I can ask for." Draco smiled at his fiancée and kissed her.

"Just wait and see, I'm going to get you something." Hermione stated.

Draco chuckled at her determination and handed her an outfit. A white blouse and a black skirt. "You're cute. Actually you're hot and even hotter than me."

Hermione smiled shyly blushing. "That must've bruised your ego."

Draco shook his head. "No. No it didn't. Get changed and meet me outside." Hermione did as told and found her way outside. "Hello beautiful, I love how you look." Draco greeted kissing her.

Hermione smiled and blushed. "Thank you handsome. Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you out to eat, and for a walk to a park near the restaurant. Now follow me to the car that my father gifted me whilst you were in the hospital. Yes Granger, I know how to drive." He guided her to a grey and green mustang and opened the door for her.

"You pamper me too much Draco. Thank you for all of this. Especially for choosing to spend the rest of your life with me." Hermione played with the ring on her hand looking down.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. I certainly do love being with you and I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you." He grabbed her hand and glanced at her. "Forever"

"And always." Hermione finished.

Draco smiled and started driving towards the restaurant. Once they got there Hermione stared at the restaurant in awe. It was like a wooden cabin with glass windows and fairy lights decorating it. Draco lad her inside, "reservations for the Malfoys." Hermione smiled brightly at his words.

"Right this way sir." The man in the tuxedo said. He guided the couple out to the eating deck where a single table stood. "Red wine?"

"Yes, thank you." Draco spoke pulling Hermione's chair so she could seat.

"This is so lovely." Hermione admitted. She opened the menu and her eyes widened at the prices.

"Order whatever you want Hermione don't look at the prices. I'll have the beef wellington." Draco ordered.