Colder weather

pov. Tobias

I heading over to zeke and uriah. They are going to have a party tomorrow . The whole school is coming. I wonder if christina going to bring tris. Of course she is she christina. I pull in to zeke and Uriah house. I get out and ring the bell. I here a lot of shouting and running. After a few seconds zeke come to the door out of breath. He backs up still trying to clam down, so i walk in and we go to the living room to see Uriah  with suryrp all over his face and the stareo out.

" what happened to you?" I say

All he says is " zeke"

" hey you deserved it" zeke says

" why did i deserve it"

" BECAUSE YOUR A PANSYCAKE"

Uriah stickes his toung out.

" speaking of cake did you get some for the gangs after party" i say, after their party we always play truth or dare, wed,bed, or dead , and spin the bottle. Also eat cake......... Alot of cake.

We set up the stereo and make a playlist on the ipod.

-----------------------------------------------page break------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov. Tris

I wake up to my alarm clock. I rush to get dressed. Then go make andrew breakfast. Luckly he works on the weekend and i dont have to stay locked in my room, but i do have to clean the whole house. I hear loud footstep and quickly sit down the plate wait for him to down the stairs. Then run upstairs. After 30 minutes i hear the front door shut, so that means it is time to get stared on chores.

Around ten o'clock me phone goes off. It is chris.

C- hey give me your address

T- why

C- i am taking you SHOPPING for the party tomarrow. Oh yeah thats right i forgot to tell you that i am making you go to the party

T- fine it is 2046 abnegation lane

C- see you in thirty minutes

I run upstair to put on makeup and better clothes. I guess when we are out i will get better clothes.

Chris drops me off at home after shopping
Chris drops me off at home after shopping. It is now three oclock and adrew gets home at six. I start on his bedroom and bathroom after that i go down stairs to start on his dinner. Just as i am finshing his dinner i hear

" you better be up in your room after i finsh you will get your punishment."

I quickly run up stairs. I get a apple out from under the bed and eat it. After i finsh i hear steps on the stairs and throw away the apple and turn around and take my shirt off . I hear the door open and the slither of the belt. Then unbearable pain to my back i try to muffle my screams. I start to count down 3....4 your worthless.5....6....7 your so fat.8....9.....10 your ugly. It goes on for what feels like hours. Slashes come down, me trying not to scream, him yelling at me, and blood come out of my back. He still going and i start to see black.

------------------------------------------ page break-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov four

I get home and hear yelling when i walk in the door. I rush to my room not want to see them fight. After ten minutes i go in hall i figure out what they are yelling about, but when i get there all i hear is

"I wanna see you again but i am stuck in colder weather. Maybe tomarrow will be better can i call you then." He said

Mom yell " your a ramblen man and you ain't ever going to change. You got a gypsy side and you were born for leaving."

Then i hear the front door shut loudly. I look out the window and see tail lights. I didn't really think he was ever going to leave mom.