chapter two

her hair was black, it fell perfectly around her face and she had pretty brown eyes, with a soft smile. i nodded a little before she spoke. "are you looking for your home room?" i nodded again and showed her a piece of paper with my schedule on it. "follow me." she said softly as she started walking. i followed her as i looked around.

once we got to my home room, i thanked her with a smile and opened the door to walk inside. the room was empty, but the teacher was at his desk. i guess im early. he looked up at me, "take a seat any where you'd like." he said. i nodded and walked to the back of the classroom, taking a seat. soon, the room started to get filled with people. i took out my phone and started to play games.
after about thirty minutes, the bell rang. i set my phone on my desk and put my arms behind my head, waiting for the teacher to start talking.

after class ended, i grabbed my things and walked out of the classroom. i took a look at my schedule, i had math next. i had no idea where that room was. i walked around aimlessly, looking for the room number. soon, i found the black haired girl from earlier. i walked up to her and gave her a light tap on her shoulder. she turned around a looked at me with a small smile. "do you know where the math class is?" i asked softly. she nodded, "oh yes, that's my next class as well. let's go." she walked down the hallway and soon we were in front of a room. i'm assuming this is the math class. she opened the door and we walked in. she took a seat in the front row, while i took a seat in the back row, once again. she turned around, "by the way, what's your name?" "ein, yours?" "aphmau." we smiled lightly at each other before she turned back around. i chuckled quietly to myself, "aphmau, huh?" i thought to myself.

i'm glad you guys liked the last chapter, i hope you liked this chapter as well.
have a nice day/night, nuggets.