chapter seven

i groaned in boredom. it was the weekend and i was insanely bored. i got up and decided to go outside. after i put on my shoes, i stepped outside. smelling the fresh air, i started walking down the driveway. i walked along the side walk in my neighborhood. it was beautiful out. 'i think i'll go to the park and chase some squirrels and birds.' i thought to myself.

walking around the park, i saw a small group of girls looking at me and smiling. i smiled at them softly as i felt heat go to my face a little. i looked a small brown furry creature from a fair, my ears perking up. i got into position, ready to bolt off running. i growled lowly at my target before i started running towards it. i could feel my heart pounding, the wind in my hair, ears, and tail. I kept running until i reached my target, but the squirrel started running away, so i ran faster. until the dumb creature run up a tree. i panted heavily, standing still, until a group of girls approached me.

"that was so cute." "you're a really fast runner." "you're so cute." heat spread across my face again as i heard these compliments. 'is something wrong with me?' i thought. "um thank you." i mumbled. they squealed and i jumped a little. my ears are probably bleeding now. something or someone started touching my tail. my face got even more heated as i turned my head and saw one of the girls touching my tail. "hey, s-stop that!" i stuttered. "but it's sooo soft and fluffy!" she said. i bit my bottom lip, trying to keep in a laugh. i tried to pull my tail away, but she wouldn't let go.

i'm thinking about making another aphmau ship fanfic. any suggestions on which ship?
(besides aarmau please) or it can be a character(s) x reader.