chapter five

"hey ein." i turned around to look at aphmau with a soft smile on her face. "hey, what's up?" "i was wondering if you wanted to hang out later." she asked with light pink on her cheeks. i smiled, "sure, i'd love to." soon after that, the bell rang and we had to go to class. it was currently the last class of today, werewolf class. the most boring class, 'cause right now they're only teaching us stuff we already know to keep it in our heads, or refresh our memory.

after school ended, i waited outside the school for aphmau. she walked down the stairs and smiled at me. "ready to go?" i nodded and started walking next to her. the other werewolves were coming out of the school. they were staring at us. i could feel glares burning into my skin and i could hear quiet whispers. some were laughing and saying aphmau was taking pity on me 'cause she knew i was the omega. which, might actually be true. my ears started to move back, giving the sign that i was upset. but i continued to walk and act like nothing was wrong.

soon we arrived at a small café. it was a maid café, my cheeks started to feel hot. "uh...is this where you wanted to take me?" i looked at her nervously. "yes." she smiled. i gulped before we started walking inside. it looked like a normal café, except lots of things were pink. we walked up to the counter and started to order. "i'll have a earl gray tea please." she said, before looking at me. "uh, i'll have the same." the lady behind the counter nodded before we went to go get a table.

finally, a chapter.