Chapter 2

Today is Saturday so I didn't wake up super early, like I have to when I go to school. Saturdays is the days when people come and visit us to see if the find a connection with one of us. Many couples have talk to me and I always think they are going to adopt me, but at the end none of them do. I get out of bed and do my morning routine and then go down stairs for breakfast. Everyone is already eating and Minerva is already here. Minerva is the one that do most of the cleaning in the house. We clean after our self but she does the rest. She has always treat me like a daughter but have never seeing her like a mom. Plus there is something wired about her. I don't know what but I just don't trust her. Minerva has my breakfast ready, I said good morning to everyone and thank her for my breakfast. As I'm sitting at the table. The care worker started taking, but I immediately zone out. Her name is Angelina Jolie she is a really famous person, but for us she Angelina our care worker. She has adopt many of us, and says that is she could adopt all of us she would. That is really nice of her to say but sense is not possible. Why say it? She is going through the house rules, telling us to dress nice. Sense is visiting day. I personally don't get why will people judge you because how you dress. Yes maybe how we dress has to do with our personality. But that doesn't mean you will get to know the really me, because my clothes. Anyways I used to like Saturdays because that meant an opportunity for me to get adopted. But many Saturdays have past and I'm still here. I finish my food and then got up stairs to dress "nice". I only have half hour to get ready. I take a shower, put my black skinny jeans, my Paramore t-shirt and my black converse. By my clothes you can tell I'm that I'm not a girly girl. I don't like make up so I go natural look, brush my long brown hair and put it up in a high pony tail. Cause is getting hot in LA I guess because summer is getting close. Guess I'm done I say to my self. I go down stairs and the house is a bit of a chaos. But that's normal for a Saturday. I just go straight to the piano that is in the leaving room right by the window and started playing Outside Looking In by Jordan Pruitt, humming to the song. I get lost in the music that I didn't notice that someone is watching me. I immediately stop playing and saw this beautiful women with kind eyes and a incredible smile on her face, and a tear escape her eye. with out even thinking I got up and wipe the tear with my thumb. I think she was shock of my action and to be honest I'm too. After the awkward silence. I think she said something but sense I'm to cut up with my thoughts. I didn't listen to what she said. 

I'm sorry what did you say?  I ask her. Cause I literally didn't know what she said. I'm thinking that I have seen her some where else. But where?

Hi I'm.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so  who is this mystery women?? you have to wait to find out. ;) Ok so this is the second chapter I hope yall are liking the fanfic. hopefully I will updated at the end of the week. Please vote and comment 

k thanks Stay strong Bye <3