Chapter 4

Saturday

P.O.V. Demi

I wake up with a big smile on my face. Is finally saturday morning. I couldn't sleep all nigth. Thinking about how my life was about to change in a good way. I get out of bed and the first thing I do is call Angelina.

Calling Angelina ring ring ring

A: Hello?

D: Angelina is Demi

A: Oh, hi Demi. How are you?

D: I'm good, how about you?

A: I'm good too, just a little busy but good.

D: This wont take long. I just wanted to know when are the visiting days at the orphanage that you work?

A: Is today, are you planning to adopt?

D: Yes, actually I'm.

A: That is fantastic Demi. You could come today if you want?

D: That's amazing, I will be there.

A: Will be waiting. I have to go now, bye see you later.

D: Thank you, bye.

END OF PHONE CALL

Now time to get ready. I do my morning rutine, I put my skinny jeans a white band t-shirt and my black heels. And my hair i put it in a bun. I go to the kitchen, get the bolw a spoon and the cereal from the counter, and the milk from the fridge. When I finish eating I put the bolw on the sink. I get my phone, purse, and the kyes and head to the door. The ride to the orphanage doesn't take long. Now that I'm in front of the door, I'm getting really nervous. At the door there is a little sigh that says. DNA doen't make a family love does. (I got this from The Fosters ABC Family btw is a really good show) I nock the door, but no one answers it. I turn the knob and the first thing I hear is that someone is playing the piano. I follow the music to what looks like the leaving room, and by the window there is a girl playing the piano. She is really good I whiper to myself. She is playing Outside Looking In By Jordan Pruitt. Just by litening too her playing you can tell that this song means a lot to her. I get a little closer,that's hen she notice that I was watching her. She stop playing, and stared at me for a little while. She looks a lot like Madison. The only deference between her and Maddie are that she has blue eyes and she is a little taller. Then she did something I didn't expect. She walk towards me and wipe a tear that was on my cheek, I didn't know I had.

Hi I'm Demi, what is your name sweetie? She didn't answer. She was thinking, her face was like she was batteling with her mind. Maybe she knows who I'm and she is a fan trying to keep her fangirling inside of her. Or maybe she didn't hear what i said so she didn't know what to answer.

I'm sorry, what did you say? She ask. Clearly she didn't hear my question.

Hi I'm Demi, whats your name sweetie?

P.O.V. Lia

Demi so that's her name. OMG she is the one we got to see on Christmas when we went to Disney Land 4 years ago. I know what you are thinking what kind of orphanage has the money to bring us there. We are only ten, so we are not too many. Angelina wanted to do something special that year so she took us there. She looks deferent with her pink hair. Obviously she looks deferent its been 4 years sense we saw her. I don't consider myself a Lovatic, but I really like her music.

Hi, I'm Lia. Nice to meet you.

What a beautiful name Lia. That song that you were playing, it most mean a lot to you, I can tell by the way you were playing it.