Chapter 5

P.O.V. Lia

The ride was ferly short. We didn't talk in the car ride, I just look out the window and see the houses past by. Right now Demi is opening the door. WOW her apartment is huge. She has a piano, I will be using that a LOT.

P.O.V. Demi

The car ride was quiet, I was going to start a conversation. But she has a lot to take in, I decided to let her have a little time to think. Before we have THE talk, not the "talk" you are thinking about. I'm talking about the things the lady said. But first I want to get to know her and see if all does things the lady said too my are true. The lady name is Minerva, I think? I don't want to jump to conclusion. But why will Minerva say something like that if it weren't true? I guess I will have to wait to find out. Right now we are at the apartment, she looks impress. Is a good looking apartment. She specially has her eye on the piano.

"Sweetie do you want to see you room?" I ask her. She looks at me wide eye and nodded her head yes various times. I giggle a little.

"Well let's go" I say excitedlyHer room is right in front of mine. The room is empty, because I want to go and buy the furniture with her.

"Your room is right in front of mine, if you ever need anything don't ever hesitate to go in even if is the middle of the night"

"Okay" She says a bit lauder than a whisper. When I open the door her mouth is wide open, as she enter the room. Her room is pretty big, the bathroom is connected to her room, she has a walking closet. The walls are still not painted.

"Demi this is amazing, I love it. Thank you so much. This is better than anything I have ever had"

"Is not painted yet, cause I thought it will be fun if we to it together"  She nodded her head yes.

"Okay, we are gonna go shopping for cloths and furniture. Leave your stuff here in the room." She did as I told.

"Let's go" I say excitedly, and she laugh a little. I can swear that her laugh is exactly like Maddie.

"You don't need to buy me anything"

"Oh, but I do and want too."  I say with a little sass. 

Skip car ride

We are still in the car cause I don't know how but the paparazzi knew that we were coming here. I texted Max that to come here. Lia is getting nervous I can tell just be looking at her.

"Lia sweetie, its ok Max is coming and he will protect both of us." I say to her and she calms down a little. Luckily Max just got here. I take Lia hands as we got out of the car, and say to her ear.

"Lia don't let go of my hand" She nodded her head. Finally we got to the mall. First we go to buy the furniture at IKEA and Home Depot. Cause if we go to buy cloths first we will have to many bags to carry. She chose a queen size bed with the head board white with blue detailed, and the desk completely blue. At Home Depot we bought teal and black paint. the furniture will be delivered tomorrow at noon. We have to paint it before they bring them over. Now is time for the fun stuff, to go actually shopping. We wen to TopShop, Pink, Hot Topic, PacSun, Aeropostale, and many more. She chose some pants and really nice tops and t-shirts and some shoes. Some are a little girly but for the most part not so girly.I bought her an iPhone, iPod and MacBook. She gonna need does thing for her school work. I didn't buy anything, I had to resist the need to buy something. This is Lia day, at the end she had the biggest smile on her face. Is the biggest I have seen sense I adopted her. Now Is time to eat, and I will have and eye on her. I sent Max with the bags to the car again is like the forth time, I feel sorry for him.

"Lia are you hungry?" I ask her. I want to see if her mood change or if she says she is not hungry. Witch if she does says she is not hungry I will now she is lying cause we were to cut up with shopping that I forgot to  eat lunch.

"Yeah, I actually am" Ok good she says she is hungry. But I still have to watch her.

"We can eat here if you want or we can buy something and eat it at the apartment?"

"Can we buy something to go and eat a the apartment? I'm really tired its been a long day"

"Yeah sure, we can order pizza if you want?" Her face lights up when I said pizza.

"That will be amazing. I LOVE pizza." She says laughing a little. By now I'm not so sure about what Minerva said out her ED. But like I said I have to wait to find out.

P.O.V. Lia

Today has been amazing, Demi is like the best person in the world. Other than the cloths and the furniture she bought me, she bought me an iPhone 5S,iPod, and a MacBook. I told her that that was not necessary, but she insisted that I will need them. We are now on our way back home. Wait did I just say home? I can't get attach to this life or too her. What if she decides to give me back. What if I do something that she doesn't like and send's me back? ahg I really hope that doesn't happen. We are at the apartment. Right now Demi is on the phone ordering the pizza. I'm supposed to be picking a movie for us to watch. I pick one that she was on the cover but much younger. Ding dong the pizza most be here, that was fast. I put the dvd in and sit in the couch waiting for Demi to come with the pizza. I'm so hungry we skip lunch because we were shopping. Not a good idea for me I'm getting a little dizzy. Finally she coming  with the pizza on her hand. I can smell it from here. Smells so good. I press play and the movie is staring, she is singing. She sits and gives me a plate and puts a piece of pizza. By now my mouth is already testing the pizza. Sooooo good, like the best pizza ever. But maybe is just because I'm so hungry. Demi keep watching me eat is kinda creeping me out. I finish eating my three pizzas, she looks happy when I finish them. That's weird. I put the plate on the coffee table. And cuddle a little closer to Demi resting my head on her shoulder.  

"You have a cute laugh" I say to her when in the movie she in the movie she is laughing because she pops a balloonI'm feeling really sleepy, my eyes are closing but I'm trying to fight it. What a day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys this early update is bc I wont be updating on Friday. Hope you guys like this chapter. Pease vote and comment I want to know what you guys think. if you guys have any ideas I'm totally open to hear them. The next chapter will be next Wednesday.

K thanks for reading my story.

Stay Strong. <3