Chapter 3

Friday night     P.O.V. Demi

Is almost 3am and I still can't sleep. I have been felling really lonely in this big apartment. Maybe I should adopt? Cause I want someone to cuddle with me, and watch movies and stuff. Am I ready to be a mom? I think I'm ready to be one. I don't know, I guess no one is 100% ready to be a parent I guess it just happens and they go along with it. I have always had the mother instinct, I guess that's a good thing. I'm 21 am I to young to be a mom? I don't think so 16 year old girls are having baby's, I guess I'm not too young be a mom. I having through hell and back, that's a lot to say for a 21 year old. I'm mature for my age and I'm 3 years clean. I think I'm ready for the responsibility of another human beside myself. Plus she could keep me busy. She?!?! Yep if I adopt I want a girls preferable age 6-11 so that she could see me as a mother figure, even if she never calls me mom or mommy. I think this is my final decision., I want to adopt. But first I have to call my manager. I know is 3am but I don't care, I need too know if I can adopt.

Calling Phillip ring ring ring

P: Hello Demi' did something happen? you know is 3am?

D: Yeah I know, everything is okay. I just need to ask you something really important.

P: Yeah sure Demi, what is it that you need too ask me?

D: Well, I was thinking sense I'm 3 years clean and I'm doing good. And a live in this big apartment all alone here. Sooooo thatifIcouldaoptakid?

P: Demi slow down.

D: okay, I'm sorry. Is just that I'm wandering if I could adopt?

P: mmmmmm

D: Forget I ever ask. I'm sorry, I'm not thinking right.

P: No, Demi is not that. I kinda knew that this will happen one day.

D: Really?

P:Yeah, I just don't know if is the right time. Cause right now you are going on tour, you are recording your fifth album, and Glee. But if you think you can handle it then yes. You can adopt.

D: Thank you, thank you, thank you.

P: Now, Demi if you don't mind I was kinda asleep so good night.

D: Oh, sorry for that, and thank you again. Bye

P: Bye

END OF PHONE CALL 

OMG he said YES. Now I can't sleep. I'm gonna adopt a girl and I don't care what she has gone through I will get her through it. Cause I know orphans they have not got the easy life. But I will make her future bright as the sun. Now that my mind is set and I got the yes from my manager, I have to find a orphanage in LA. Oh I know Angelina works in one that is in LA. I will call her first thing tomorrow, to se when can I go? Ok now I just need to sleep, if I can....