Chapter 7

P.O.V. Demi

After we finish eating the Chinese food and Lia figure out who the murderer the old lady on the show. Witch I didn't expect it was her grandson, but sense the beginning Lia was positive that it was him. Its been two days with Lia and by now I'm 100% that what Minerva said its not true. Lia Is so funny when she wants too, and I have a lot of fun with her. She keeps reminding me of Maddie the way she laugh, the way she talks about something she likes and many more things. I still don't know when I will take her to meet the family, I guess when Maddie comes back from boarding school that same week I have a concert but sense is one night they can come. I bet they are gonna be good friends. Its been like six months sense the last time I saw Maddie. When mom told me that Maddie was going to a boarding school, I was so mad at her. I don't even know why they decided that, I just hope it was a good decision. I talk to Maddie like every once a week. But she seems different, she always says that she has something to do and hangs up really fast. I hope she doing good, her grades are good but that doesn't mean that she is doing good. If you know what I mean. I guess I will find out when she comes back. Right now Lia is in the bathroom brushing her teeth's. She comes back rubbing her eyes, she looks tired. Today was a long day, we finish her room. That means that she can sleep there tomorrow, not looking forward to that. I'm goona miss having someone to cuddle with. Lia gets in the bed and I immediately pull her closer to me. She doesn't resist or anything. Her breathing is getting longer and calmer in a mater of minutes she is fast asleep. I guess I should do the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning

P.O.V. Lia

After eating and watching tv. We went to bed, and I immediately fall asleep in Demi's arms.

I wake up in Demi's arms exactly like I fell asleep. I try to get out on the firsts try's I don't succeed, but at the end I do. I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I find my way to the piano, I hope that Demi doesn't get mad. I sit on the piano, and stared playing Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. I love this song so much. Next I play Unconditionally by Katy Perry. This was my and Andres song. I put as much passion as I can to it, and started singing it.

P.O.V. Demi

I wake up by someone  playing the piano and that someone I think is Lia, cause she is no longer in bed. I recognized the song right away, it was Mirror. I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror 'ha' I say to myself, and do my morning routine while listening to her playing the piano. Now she is playing Unconditionally, but now Lia is singing the song. She stop for a second but then she starts again. This time its obvious that she is crying. I start walking out the room to where the piano is. There I find a broken Lia, crying while playing the piano. I walk and hug her from back. She stop and look at me. Her eyes are red and puffy.

What's the matter? I ask her in a kinda baby voice. She doesn't answer, she just sobbed in to my chest. I hug her tighter as if I let her go she could banish in the air. I rube her back in circle, she starts to calm down a little.

Do you want to talk about it? She shakes her head no. Well okay I'm not going to push her. I pick her up like a monkey. I take her to the leaving room, I sit with her in my lap. Her arms are still around my neck, we stay like this for a couple of minutes. Until I heard her tummy asking for food.

Lia baby, I'm gonna make something to eat. Here is the remote you can watch whatever you want. Just make sure is appropriate. I wink at her, and a little smile appeared on her face. I look at the clock and is already 12pm so I guess I will make something for lunch. Sense Lia is not picky eater, I don't mind asking her what she will like to eat. I'm making mac and cheese, every kid likes mac and cheese. That's what I thought until one day Maddie told me she didn't like it. It was a shocker for me cuz I love it. The mac and cheese and done pretty quickly. I get two plates and cups, I put the mac and cheese on the plates and juice in the cups.