Chapter 13

First of all I want to say that I'm really sorry that I have taken so damn much to write another chapter. By now I think most of you have forgotten about this fanfic or hate me for keeping you guys waiting so much. But honestly I have been out of ideas, time and lots of things have been happening in my life. If any one of guys have some ideas for the Fanfic I'm totally open to them. Leave them in a comment down below. Oh and Thank You so so so much for getting this Fanfic to 3.3k. I'm really grateful you guys can't even imagine how grateful I'm. I screamed when I saw it. It got me all happy and excited. This fan fiction was simply an idea that I had. Never in a million years I though people would read it let alone liked it.

Emma P.O.V.

I was pull out of the room by Lia. People are rushing to get inside Winter's room. We try to get in, but they don't let us. Pushing us out, I start to panic. Lia wholes my hand. All we can hear is.

"Push another one of epi. Charge it to 100. Clear!"  I move my head right and left standing in my tipi toes trying to see through all the nurses and doctors that are inside the room. The only thing keeping me from running  inside and push all those people out of my way is Lia holding my hand tightly. I already feel the tears falling down my checks, so many scenarios going through to my head. I can't take it any more. I pull my hand out of Lia's the tight grip and run towards the entrance of the room. It's a big room it has two twins size bed, it was a new room they change Winter here today cause she was getting better. She was in the ICU this morning but thank God she is getting better. Well that's what I thought. All the people are in the first bed that is closer to the door. I stand in my tipi toes.

"How many minutes has he been down?"

"15 minutes Doc"

"Lets charge it to 200 this time" Clear the doctor yells. I see the body comes up as the defibrillator chocks the body. It was not my sister its a guy. Relive comes over my body as I saw it wasn't Winter. She was on the other side of the room. I squish through a nurse and the wall finally getting to see my sister. I couldn't help keep crying hysterically. Tears of joy obviously, I'm so happy that she is okay. I just hug her so tight like she could disappear any second now.

"Are you Okay?"  I say looking her right in her eyes. She nods her head but not looking at me anymore she is looking at the doctors still trying to safe the guys life. Looking at him a bit closer now, he is a little bit older he most be 17 or something close to that age and he is really hot like model hot but he is still pale and well his heart is not beating. I turn around now facing my sister, she is crying now. I don't know why, she was okay just a minute ago. I don't know what to say so I just hug her again. In the the background I can her the doctors working and the defibrillator sound. Winter starts shaking and crying harder. She shouldn't be in any type of stress thats what the doctor told me yesterday.

"Help" I yell. A nurse turns around facing my sister takes something from a tray and injects her. I just look at her with shocked.

"I been on Winter's case since she got here. Don't worry it's just something that will make her sleep" I give her light nod, still having Winter in my arms. But she was no longer shaking and her eye lids were starting to close. I get on the bed still holding her close to me getting myself comfortable under the blankets. I have a feeling I'll be staying here tonight. Without even notecing all the doctors and nurses are starting to leave the room and the guy next to us had a machine beeping meaning that he's heart started beating again. Consertrating on Winter's breathing and the guy heart beats I let myself fall into the world of darkness that some may call dreamland.