Chapter 11

*Third Person*

Adelyne sat up with a pounding headache. Sasha was asleep nearly on Adelynes legs. Bob was passed out. Where the hell was Maggie? Did she go off alone? Adelyne shook Sasha,

"Sasha" she said.

Sasha did nothing but groan.

"Sasha" Adelyne said again shaking her again.

She sat up alert.

"What? What is it?"

"Where's Maggie?"  Adelyne asked as she shook Bob awake and started to get up.

"Maybe she's getting firewood?"

Adelyne stood up and scanned the area.

"No, she took all her gear."

Sighing Adelyne slowly started to look around. Footprints? And thats when she seen it.

"Guys."

There written in the mud was Dont risk ur lives 4 me. Good luck.

"Damn it Maggie."

Bob started to pack up their stuff.

"Come on. We can still catch up to her" he said.

Adelyne started to help.

"Sasha, we can still catch up to her."

"She's following the tracks. She's headed for the bus" Adelyne said standing.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Daryl*

Beth and I came running out of the woods and to an abandoned car. I tried to start the car but it was dead. Shit! The herd was coming. Thunder crashed over our heads and the wind picked up. I opened the trunk and we both jumped in. I used my bandana to tie it closed so we weren't lached in with no way out.  I had my crossbow slightly out, ready to shoot. The wind started to pick up making the trunk rattle I held it so it wouldn't make much noise. But all you could hear was wind and walkers growling.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Morning had come and none of us had slept. I untied my bandana and pushed the trunk open freeing us. For just having a storm the other night it was surprisingly warm. Beth gathered supplies from the car and then we were off. As we walked I had a stick trying to catch this snake slithering in front of us. Using the snake I pushed down and then stabbed it in the head. Breakfast.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry this wasnt very eventful but it here you go guys.