1. A New Year

If you have skipped the prologue to start here. Go back. It explains a bit about her. I've noticed a few people have done that and if you complain about being confused it's your own fault.

.*.*.Chapter 1.*.*.

I walked through the cold dead forest under the bright full moon, the cool gentle rain coated my hair with a fine damp mist, my finger tips reached out and brushed against the wet rough bark of the tall scraggly trees, I looked down at my bare feet and curled my toes into the soft cool soil.

 Even though I was all alone in the middle of a dark dead forest late at night in nothing but little thin white shift I felt completely at peace.

 I felt free.

 I smiled and lifted my arms up to the sky and felt the cool wind pick up and whip around my bare skin, I wanted stretch my muscles and move my limbs until they burned, I needed to run, my whole being craved it. 

I bent down to touch my toes, something I always do before I go for a run but just as I did I suddenly felt it. 

The night suddenly got even darker, the clouds covered the moon and the wind picked up and blew around from all directions whipping my wild dark hair into my face. 

I wasn't alone anymore.

 He was here. 

The one that haunted my dreams. 

Like usual I couldn't see him, but I could feel him, he was everywhere. 

"Go away" I quietly spoke, but the air only got colder. 

It was so cold my skin started to burn, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted but no sooner than I did he was in my head "hmhm" he chucked "Oh but child, you are never alone." And then he was gone.

I bolted straight up in my double bed and started to calm my hectic breathing down, it always got me how real those dreams feel. 

I rubbed my eyes and see the early morning light peaking through my thin deep purple curtains casting a beautiful glow over my room and on my wooden floor, I looked up at my antique clock 5:24am, I smiled a sleepy smile, wiped away some of the stickiness from my forehead and lay back down and fell straight back to sleep.

In my sleepiness I heard little footsteps tiptoe across my bedroom floor and then a small warm body curled up next to me in my bed.

 "Aaaaaaannaa" an excited five year old whispered in my ear "I go to schoooool today!"

 I peaked an eye open to see my little brother grinning from ear to ear, two of his front teeth missing and his big chocolate teddy bear eyes sparkling with so much happiness I couldn't help smile back. Aargh back to school again, guess I better get up.

I rubbed my hand through Dommy's messy sandy blond hair and climbed out of bed with him following behind me and walked to the kitchen, as soon as I walked through the door mum handed over a wriggling two year old with her black hair in two little pig tails, she whined and tried to get back out of my arms as I followed mum into the kitchen.

Mum reached into the cupboard above the bench her big round tummy rubbing against the counter as she did and got the cereal out then walked back to the table, "Dominic honey come have your breakfast" she said to my little brother.

I couldn't believe how big she was getting, she only had about four weeks left until my new little brother or sister would be here, she wanted to keep it a surprise but I for one wanted to know what she was having.

Ever since she met Michael six years ago it was like she couldn't stop having babies, they couldn't even have a break to get married. Every time they would start to plan a wedding BAMM she would be pregnant again.