7.The Lake

.*.*.Chapter 7.*.*.
I woke up to sudden brightness as curtains were thrown open with such force they were nearly ripped of the rails right before a heavy weight threw themselves at me.

"Oomph"

"What the fuck Lilly" I mumbled as I tried to push her off me "It's like seven o'clock in the morning, a Sunday morning too. Don't you have better things to do, like maybe sleeping" wailed

"Aww stop being a nana Ana-banana" she ginned at her own not very funny joke "it's already ten-thirty not seven and we have plans today."
I sat up and rubbed my eyes, the sunlight was already making my head hurt, it usually takes a lot to drink for me to be hungover, I mentally try count how many drinks I had last night losing count at the shots I had in the car during the game of I spy on the way to the party.

"Well can you at least close the curtains again, I drunk waaaaay too much last night." I mumble before glaring at her "Why do you look so chirpy? It's your fault I'm this hungover, least you could do is stop looking so pleased with yourself" I snap at her.

"Woah" she holds her hands up "All I did was encourage you to loose up a bit and have a bit of fun." She smiles at me looking a little too smug.

I raise an eyebrow at her questionably

"Well hurry up and spill." She replies her smile now beaming.

"Spill what?" Unsure where she's going with this.

"Aw come on stop being such a hold out, hurry up."

"I don't know what you're even talking about." I say exasperatingly.take

"Oh really?" She looks at me as if daring me to figure something out "So you don't Remember a certain sexy Latino looking god trying to devour you on the dance floor then?" She smugly questions.

The memories come rushing back.
Me dancing by myself, then not dancing by myself.
I groan when I remember the show I must have put on for anyone to see as I let the sexy stranger take advantage of my drunkenness.
Then I remember Daniel.
What was he doing there I frown as I remember our talk stalking me. Wait no. Looking out for me.

I glare at Lilly "Is that all you woke me up for?"

Sheepishly she smiles oh no what is she up to now? I think.

"Well that's partly why.." She pauses, before rushing the rest out "I sort of told Sam what I saw and he told his brother who told his friend who then rung Sam asking what we are up to today."

"And..?" I know there's more "what does that have to do with me?"

"Well I agreed to a double date."

"YOU WHAT?!"

" Don't yell at me!" She snaps "Apparently the guy who owns the freaking awesome mansion we were at last night is the same guy you were getting freaky with on the dance floor last night, and the you decided to slip away before he could even get your name or number." She looks at me as if I just committed a sin for leaving the gorgeous guy without so much as a bye "what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Me? What is wrong with you! I don't even want to go on a stupid date, you didn't even ask me!" I snap, my head pounds as my hangover is now in full force along with the added stress Lilly likes to create.

"If it wasn't for me the guy wouldn't even know your name. How are you not happy with me, the guy is freaking sexy." She gets off the bed and I can see she's already dressed in frayed hot pink tied-dyed short denim shorts and a lace white tee with gorgeous strappy beaded sandals and a a headband of plaited leather and beads weaved through her blonde and blue hair, she looked as if she had come straight out of the 1970s.