Squad goals-Chapter 3

Selena's POV

Ok, you can do it...you are just going to say hi to Maejor...no big deal.

I stood up and headed towards the 'guy squad'.

"Hey Sel where ya going?"Damn Gigi is curious.
"Just going to greet Brandon."
I casually replied. She nodded and winked...not quite sure what that's supposed to mean.

While i was walking in their way i could feel their gazes stick on me.No sweat Selena, no sweat.

"Hi Mae."Just another nickname for Brandon...
Justin was looking at me.
His confused and suprised gaze was killing me. I mean...everyone in the squad was looking at me at that point.

Maejor smiled "Sup Sel, it's been a while, come here."
He opened his arms for a hug. I smiled thankful for not making me look like an idiot for randomly coming up to him.

"Sure." I mumbled and we hugged. I felt Justin's eyes on my lower back...or should we just say that he was looking at my butt? What's his problem, seriously?

We pulled out of the hug at the same time and i saw Justin's gaze quickly travel back to my eyes. I mentally rolled my eyes, even though...he was looking hot as-SELENA WTF? Stop thinking about him. About his perfectly curved smile.His pink plumped lips.His strong arms.His perfec-okay, okay stop.

"So guys this is Selena, one of my good old friends."Maejor cut the awkward silence.
"Selena, this is Lucas." Blond guy smiled at me and i returned a smile.
"And this is Leo."Maejor added. Damn that Leo guy was cute. His brown hair was messy and lightly falling on his face-in a cute way.

"Sup." He nodded and smiled.
"Nice to meet you." I smiled back.

"And lastly...this is Justin."
I was trying to avoid his chocolate brown eyes staring at me. But i couldn't avoid it now-it would be very pathetic of me to do that.
"Nice to meet you, Justin."
I said trying to sound as confident as possible.
He smirked."See ya around...Selena."

Oh god.

I just love the way he says my name. I slightly blushed and he smirked even more if that's even possible.I awkwardly smiled at him.

"Well...it's been nice meeting you guys but i gotta go to my...uhh...squad."

Wow.

Very smooth Selena.

Mae nodded in understandment."Bye Sel."
He said and smiled.
"Bye Mae."

I turned around and spotted all of my friends looking at me. What did i do now...i thought to myself.

"Hi, i'm back." I greeted.
"OMG YOU TALKED WITH JUSTINN!!"
"Gigi, shut up" camilla hissed at her "he might hear you."
"Geez sorry..."

"Am i supposed to feel special?" I grinned kinda annoyed since Gigi is acting like he is some kinda God.
"Well DUUH."She stated like if it's obvious.
I rolled my eyes "Yeah sure..."

☆☆☆☆☆

Finally. At home. Eating pizza.
Suddenly my phone vibrates.
I check what was that for and as expected it was a message from the groupchat.
Yup-me and my squad have a groupchat. Talk about #squadgoals.

LEGENDARY SQUAD

Cammie: Yo bitchezzz

Niall: Who are you calling a bitch?

Cammie: Nevermind. I need help y'all.

Tay: What's up?

Cammie: I'm gonna post a selfie on ig...but i can't decide which one.