Is Justin gay?-Chapter 11

Selena's POV

His lips looked so damn soft.

He unfortunately caught me staring at his lips and he flashed me one of those crooked grines that i've become very familiar with.

"If you want to kiss me so bad, why don't you go ahead?" He raised right eyebrow looking at me amused.

My eyes widened and i was a little surprised by what he said. Pretty sure i was blushing like an idiot too.
He because-he of course saw my reaction chuckled deeply with that raspy voice of his, making something like electricity run down my spine.

What the hell is happening to me?

"I don't want to kiss you." I almost whined sounding not even a little bit convincing.
"You know what? I bet you're not even a good kisser." I added now sounding more confident.

He gasped, his hand on his chest-pretending to be deeply offended.
"What about if i prove you wrong?" Andddd...the grin was back.

I grimaced-of course pretending,but he doesn't have to know... "No thank you." I eyed him up and down disgusted-of course playfully so he wouldn't be offended...even though i'm pretty sure his ego is high enough already, so it wouldn't hurt to take a joke.

He laughed lightly and was about to say something when the teacher's voice cut him off.

"Students, you have 10 minutes to get in front of the bus IN LINE." She almost yelled at us.

I turned around to face Justin's gorgeous face but he wasn't here anymo-WAIT did i just said gorgeous...nevermind.

I shrugged and made my way towards the bus slowly. I was still thinking about what just happened.

Was it really that obvious that i wanted to kiss him?

Oh, man...

It's funny because he was actually acting like he desperately wants to kiss me.

I giggled to myself and seconds later realized how weird that was.

Do you ever just think of something funny or just stuff that makes you happy in general and you just start laughing?

No?

Okay...

Then i'm just weird-what's new?

I was so cought up in my thoughts that everybody was inside the bus already...at least that's what i thought.

When i was about to step in the bus, i heard someone whisper-yelling from the other side of the bus.

Call me rude, but i was really curious and sneaked to the end of the bus-slightly peeking from the corner.

My eyes widened when i saw who was there. Justin. What the hell was he doing here?
Isn't he supposed to be in the bus? I mean...so am i.

I watched how he was nervously walking around and whisper-yelling something in the phone.
He looked so...i don't know...not like he usually does?

His hand found it's way to his hair-that was now messy and pulled at the ends of it.

He looked so stressed.
"Ok, we have to get him back." He said into the phone eagerly.

Who?

Who do you have to get back?

"NO! I'll get him! I love him!"

He yelled. Anybody could hear him right now.

Wait-you love HIM?

I'm so confused.