Getting hot-Chapter 16

"Can i help you?" She asked softly and i hate myself for being jealous of her because she appeared to be so sweet and nice and a good person overall.

"Uhmm...no, i'm sorry i got the wrong address." I lied bitterly and spun around on my feet. I was about to walk away when i heard a voice that made me stay in place.

"Ari, who's at the door?"

Okay, so her name is Ari...or is that just her nickname?
Thank god he didn't call her 'babe' or something like that because i don't know if i could handle it.

Author's note: This mysterious girl is played by Ariana Grande.

"Excuse me, what's your name?" She asked, her exspression being a mixture of confused eyes and a little bit of amusment.

"Uhh...I-uhh...Selena."I gave in when i realized i couldn't get around that question.

"Selena." She yelled back in the house but he said nothing back. Silence was slowly killing me and i hated it, i hated it so much that he said absolutely nothing. Not even a 'hi'.

After a long minute that felt like a whole hour i heard his uncomfortable, deep mumble. "Come in." Ari moved out of the way letting me in the house and i slipped in the house, may i say-very hesitantly. Justin was turned with his back facing me but i could still se his jaw clenched.

"What are you doing here?" He growled still not facing me. Woah, what a way to start a conversation, huh? Oh yeah, why does it look like i'm here, dickhead. I had to bite my tongue to not let this one slip out. Whoops...
"Justinnn..." Ari whined in a warning voice. "Be nice. I think you two need some...private space." She said and gave me a reassuring smile that made me all confused, before she left. Damn, that girl really knows when she's unwanted.
I felt so embarrased because i lied to her, that i had a wrong address but now she clearly knows me and Justin know eachother.

Justin exhaled deeply and i could see his back muscles flex. Not a time Selena, get it together. I just stood there watching him when i should be the one talking.

"Look...i just want to talk." I said trying to sound confident and strong when i was breaking inside. Justin tensed when i spoke but didn't move an inch after that.

"About the kiss..."I started and Justin exhaled deeply. It was clear that he was uncomfortable talking about that and so was i, but it had to be done. It's not like i'm gonna tell him bad news anyway...

"It wasn't fake and i understand how you feel-" I continued but got cut off by Justin.

"Oh do you now?" He mumbled calmly. I sighed. "Yes. I do. And i really don't know if i should feel offended because you think that i would stoop so low to kiss someone for a stupid prank or should i feel bad for hurting you." Justin didn't move. Then he slowly turned around and i almost gasped.

He looked so hot.

I shook my head and closed my eyes for a brief second to get rid of thoughts that i never had before. I smiled slightly at him but he kept his poker face on.

"How do you know i was hurting?" He asked. Ohh so he was hurting-that means he's not hurting anymore. Score! Hopefully he believed me because i said pure truth.

"I can see it in you eyes. Also Justin, the kiss was real and it wasn't some fake shit just because of the prank." I let him know once again and his dark eyes softened.

"Say it again." He commanded. I gave him a confused look.

"Uhh-it wasn't some fak-" I started only to be cut of by Justin again. "No, no the first part."

I raised my left eyebrow at him.

This kid...i swear to god.

"The kiss was real." I repeated. He gave me a smile that melted my insides. How?

"That's what i wanted to hear." He whispered while smirking. I gulped down when he was starting to come closer to me, his smirk never leaving his face. He came that close our lips almost touched.

God, why is he so hot.

I maybe or maybe not looked calm on the outside but was going nuts on the inside.

He licked his lips and started to lean in for a kiss but then i remembered the girl from earlier. She may be his girlfriend. I stepped away from his personal space and he furrowed his eyebrows, a confused look on his face.

"Who was a girl from earlier?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. If she's his girlfriend, then it's confirmed-he's a douche.

He started laughing like if what i just said was the most hilarious joke ever said. When he noticed my confused glare at him he finally said the words i wanted to hear ever since i saw Ari at the door.

"Her name is Ariana. She's my cousin." There was a playful grin plastered on his face.

Thank god, she's his cousin.

"Sorry for not introducing her earlier." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

I smiled. "It's okay, really." I reassured him and he smirked back. He made his way towards me again and pinned me against the wall behind me. I could feel his warm body pressed against mine.

"Can i kiss you now?" He asked his voice sounding hoarse. He carresed my upper arm, sending shivers down my spine. "Why ask, if you're going to do it anyway." I whispered back and his eyes darkened once again. He bit his lip and started getting closer and closer if that was even possible. My breath hitched in the back of my throat. He smelled like a god. Even though i don't even know how god smells like, he made me think i know.

Before i realized it his lips were on mine, not giving me time to think. He started kissing me passionately and i felt sparks everywhere. He carressed my bottom lip with his tongue and i refused to open my mouth. What ya gonna do now Bieber?

His hands travelled down the small of my back and grabbed my ass. Not being able to procces what happened i gasped and he took that as opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth. I felt him smirk against my lips. I kissed him with the same amount of passion and bit down on his lower lip. He groaned and his voice radiated through my whole body making me want for more.

My hands travelled up in his soft hair and we both moaned in the kiss. That's when i felt something hard on my leg. I broke the kiss and looked down. Justin followed my gaze and both of our eyes widened at what we saw.

"Uhm oh shit Selena, sorry." Justin apologized awkwardly and blushed slightly. I'm pretty sure i was burning red by now.

Woah.

It definately was getting hot here.
______________________________
END OF CHAPTER SIXTEEN😁

SUP Y'ALL. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR ME. YAYY! SOO...ABOUT THE NEXT UPDATE---->I'm probably gonna be chillin' on friday, so you should be expecting an update on saturday.😏😏 ALSO I KNOW THIS BOOK SUCKS NO NEED TO RoaSt me IT'S MY FIRST BOOK SO YEAH...SORRY IF IT SUCKS JERRY.

THANK YOU FOR READING♡

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  💓VOTE AND COMMENT💓

Love ya💋