Neighbours-Chapter 4

Selena's POV

After i packed my clothes and my stuff i went to bed.

☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up before my alarm clock could make the most annoying freaking sound ever.
Yass...i'm so grateful right now. I though to myself and turned alarm clock off.

I sat on my bed for like 10min
and then i finally stretched out a bit. Omg tommorow we are going to move!I can't wait.
I quickly got ready for school and since it was hot i decided to go with a nice floral dress with black sandals with thin heels. I let my curls fall over my shoulders.

☆☆☆☆☆When i came to High School my friends were nowhere to be found

☆☆☆☆☆
When i came to High School my friends were nowhere to be found.

Shit.

Am i late? But i'm never late...
like, never ever EVER late.
Well...let me see what class do i have right now...great...english.
Ugh...i hate my english teacher Mr.Wilson and i have a feeling that he hates me too.

I quickly ran to the english classroom and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I slowly opened the door and the whole class was staring at me.

How embarrassing.

Before i could say anything Mr.Wilson cut me off.
"May i ask why are you late Miss Gomez?"

I think the fuck not.

"I...uhh...i-" I just couldn't find the right words.
"I don't want to hear any of dumb excuses Gomez. Take a seat and make sure this won't happen again otherwise..."
He didn't finish the sentence.
Wtf? He ASKED me why i was late and now he says shit like this? What a total jerk.
In the corner of my eye i saw Justin smirking at me.

He is in the same class as me?

Great, just great...

I looked around and saw Gigi sitting in the middle row. I took a seat next to her and smiled softly at her.

The whole hour i didn't look at Justin...i wanted to avoid him soo bad and i don't even know why...
I ended up sitting in front of Justin in math class but we didn't have any other classes together.

Finally it was lunch time, i couldn't wait to complain about my life to my squad lol...i know they hate it when i do that.
I put food and a drink on my tray and looked around to see
where did my friends sit.

Soon i noticed they were sitting one table away from Justin and his mafia. Whatever.

I slowly started to walk towards the table where my friends were laughing. There
was a bunch of people coming
in the opppsite direction and
this particular girl ran in me veryyy hard.

Dammit, i was so close to my squad's table.

I lost my balance and a tray with my food and drink was literally flying in the air.Food
smashed on the floor and a drink fell on Justin.