Pink looks good on you-Chapter 13

Selena's POV

I walked in my house, closed the door and sighed. Do i like Justin? I am so confused. I have so many questions for him, but i'm afraid that we just aren't close enough for him to tell me answers.

"Meow!"

I looked up and saw my cat Skylar walking downstairs.

Yes, i have a cat. Yes he is a boy. And yes, he is the cutest thing ever.

"Hi, there buddy, you hungry?" I asked with a sweet tone and picked him up.

"Let's get you something to eat."
------------------------------------------------

                                                                     Justin's POV

I closed the door and made my way to the bathroom. I decided that i'll take a shower. I don't know why i asked Selena to go to a party with me. I honestly don't. All i know is that i probably sounded like a desparate old man, hoping to get laid. I don't want that.

I would never do that to Selena.

I thought to myself while hot water hit my back. For fuck's sake, Justin. Why the hell are you even thinking about that? Why are you thinking about her? Maybe i...-NO, Justin get a grip on yourself. I pushed all of the thoughts about her away and my mind became almost cmpletely black and white again. A memory of conversation i had on the phone with Chaz flew across my mind. I was so stupid for having a conversation with him behind a bus. Someone could hear us.

I wrapped a white towel around my torso and shook my head so little drops of water flew across the bathroom mirror.

Why did i just do that?

I feel like a goddamn dog. Speaking of dogs-i have a dog named Belle, she is a Affenpinscher. It remindes me of my dad. Not because he is a dog or something, but because he got us Belle when i was 12, which means Belle is 5 years old.

I hate it when i start thinking about my dad...he just left us, he just disapeared, even though he knew exactly how hard it was for my mom, since she was unemployed back then. I didn't even realize, that my fists were clenched, before i looked down. My head shot back up when i heard my phone ring. I picked it up and slid my finger across the screen.

"Sup, ma?" I greeted while putting on my ripped jeans and orange T-shirt.

"Hello sweetie, i just wanted to let you know that i will be out for dinner with my old friends tonight. Don't worry, your dinner is on the table in the kitchen, if you haven't noticed already. Leo and Lucas asked me if you want them to come over and i said yes so they should be there any min-" Ding-dong the bell rang. Call of a devil huh? I thought to myself and ran downstairs.

"Yep, they're here, thanks ma." I said as i opened the door to let the boys in.

"Just don't do anything stupid alright?" She asked.

"Yep, got it." I replied as i glanced at the boys, who were just smirking.

"Okay, have fun honey, love you, bye."

"You too, love you." I said and ended the call.

"You too, love you." Leo mocked me with a girly voice. I rolled my eyes and turned to face them completely. "So what y'all wanna do?" I asked. I was so bored. They both shrugged. "Maybe we should do some pranks?" Lucas suggested and i smirked. "Good idea." I nodded. "Yeah, but on who?" Leo asked and he looked like he was thinking really hard.