He left us(Part 1)-Chapter 6

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for not posting chapter yesterday...school got me busy😵ALSO THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS.
ENJOY!❤

SELENA'S POV

When Justin and me arrived to our houses we awkwardly separated our ways and we said "Bye" to eachother thinking that we aren't going to see eachother anymore today.

Well...

Little did we know, we are going to spend just a little more time together...okay...A LOT of time.

"Hi, i'm back." I let my mom know.

"Hello...umm Selena?"

"Yes?" I ask before taking a long sip of water from my water bottle.

"Since we are new in this neighbourhood, i decided that i'll invite our neighbours for a lunch and i would really appreciate it, if you would help me prepare food and everything..."

"Uhh, yea of course i will..."

I was still in shock a little.

"So you invited both of our neighbours? The ones on the left and the ones on the right?"

"Yes honey, is there a problem?"

Yes.

"Nah...i was just wondering." I shrugged pretending i didn't care.

Oh no...this can't be good...Justin and Scott under the same roof? That will be very intereseting. For sure.

I helped my mom prepare lunch. We are going to eat some pasta with souce and salad. Of course my mom couldn't forget about the soup and her traditional chocolate muffins.

I put muffins on a fancy tray so they will cool off and looked at my phone. Okay...so guests will be here in about fifteen minutes, so i better get ready.

Not to mention my mascara smudged and somehow there happened to be a chocolate stain on my cropped hoodie.

Great.

I ran upstairs and took of all of my makeup so i can redo it.
I went for a more 'intense' look which included red lipstick and a black smokey eye. I hopped in a red dress that i paired with my fav. black high heels.

When i was ready i left my room to join my mom

I slowly started to walk downstairs looking at the ground so i don't fall in the heels i was wearing.

My gaze finally travelled up to the table when my mom said "Ahemm." She was trying so hard to make it sound like she was actually clearing her throat.

The guests were already here.
I felt soo embarrassed i just wanted to disappear.

"I-uhh...i didn't know"-don't worry about it" The lady that was sitting next to Justin cut me off. I assume that's his mom?

She looks almost nothing like him...she has blue eyes and Justin has brown eyes.

Wait...where is Justin's dad?
Meh...maybe he just didn't have time to come...

I smiled at her.

I could see Scott trying to keep his gaze on my face even though his eyes were from time to time traveling to my exposed legs.

Justin on the other hand didn't really worry about being 'respectful'. His eyes were wandering all over my body and i felt literally naked.
I felt soo insecure not to mention the awkward silence was cutting deep into my mind.

"Come join us, Selena!" Said my mom and i nodded while smiling.

I came closer and a woman that was before sitting next to Justin stood up and i offered her a hand for a handshake but she pulled me into a hug.

I wasn't expecting that at all so i just awkwardly wrapped my hands around her.

"Hi, my name's Pattie. I'm Justin's mom." She said while smiling.

"Nice to meet you Mrs.Bieber."

"Oh please, call me Pattie." She smiled and i nodded.

I repeated that with Scott's mom and dad and then Scott stood up and walked closer to me.

"Hey, you." He said playfully and wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me in the hug. He gave me a peck on the cheek and i smiled.

Someone is straight forward today...i wonder why.

When Scott sat down i wanted to sit down on my chair but then Justin stood up also.

What now?

He made his way towards me with a sly smirk on his face.

He wrapped his hands around my lower back-almost grabbing my butt.

I was SHOOK.

He saw my expression and deeply chuckled "Nice to see you again."

I returned a confused smile.

He didn't kiss me or anything but oh boy was Scott looking mad.

This is definitely going to be a lunch to remember.

Parents were pretty much talking about politics and weren't paying much attention to us three.

"Soooo...how's school Scott?"
He looked happy that i started conversation.

"Ahh...you know...nothing special, just boring classes."

Justin pretended that he was listening to the conversation parents were having.

I was getting hot so i excused myself from the table. I said i was going to the bathroom but i went upstairs where i have balcony outside my room. I leaned on the fence trying to cool off.

"I thought you were going to the bathroom." I heard a raspy voice behind me.

It souned hella hot.

I turned around in surprise and saw the one and only-Justin Bieber.

I can't believe he followed me all the way here...through my room. Like...imagine if i would actually go to the bathroom...yeah...that would've been awkward.

I shrugged "I know...i just wanted to cool off."

He came closer and leaned on a fence next to me. He was looking at the view.

"Where's your father?" I asked. I'm sorry i just couldn't hold it in me anymore i was too curious.

After a solid pause he looked me in the eyes. "He left me. He left us." He answered with a calm voice. His eyes became darker and i could tell that he was hurt and angry.

My eyes widened, because i really wasn't expecting that.

"I'm so sorry Justin...i didn't mean to bring up any bad memories." Without thinking i hugged him tightly and his hands rested on my back.

"It's okay...you didn't know."
He said and we pulled out of a hug. He stared directly in my eyes and cupped my cheek with one hand.
------------------------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER SIX

SORRY I JUST HAD TO END WITH A CLIFFHANGER&SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER😜
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP ON WEDNESDAY!
QUESTION: Why did Justin follow Selena?😏
VOTE&COMMENTS BABES😘

Love you💋