Just kiss her-Chapter 20

Author's note:  Hellooo so i changed the book's  cover, do y'all like it or should i make another one? +(Thank you so much for over 3000 reads holy crap♡)

              Selena's POV

I woke up with dried tears on my cheeks. I guess i fell asleep? I rolled on the other side of my bed, where my phone was sitting, threatening to fall of my bed. I checked what time it was and sighed in relief, when i realized that it's only 6 o'clock. I must of taken a nap.

I stood up and walked to the window. It was slowly getting darker outside. I sighed. I made a big mistake by not telling my friends about the letter and everything that happened afterwards. There's no way i'm getting past that, all by myself. I called Taylor and told her everything. At first, she was a bit mad at me
for not telling her right away, but later on she got really angry. No. Scratch that. She was absolutely furious. Not at me though. At Justin.

I added Camilla, Gigi, Tyler and Niall to the groupcall. After i told them everything Cammie said she'll be at my house in 15minutes with Gigi and Taylor. Tyler had soccer practice so he can't make it, but Niall said he'll come aswell. I'm not sure what Cammie had in mind when she said, i quote:"We're gonna show him, and those hoes how you really feel about the shit they did to you."

Sure enough, 15 minutes later the doorbell rang. "Yo wassuup?" Cammie greeted me when i opened the door.
"Hii!" Said Gigi. Taylor just hugged me while Niall nodded his head in my direction, (eheh see what i did there?) with a sad smile on his face.

5 minutes later we were all seated in my room. "Sel...gimme your phone." Said Cammie curling her manicured finger at me. I gave her a puzzled look. "Uhh...sure." I handed her my phone and this little slug (aswell as Tay) knew my password so she easily unlocked my phone. I plopped on my bed next to Niall, who was just as confused as i was.

"Damnit, Sel. You don't have any more photos of you in a bikini on your phone."

I laughed. "Why does that even matter?"

She gave me a 'really' look. "Cuz i'm gonna post them on your instagram." She explained.

"Did someone say instagram?"

"Yes, Gigi! You can help me give Selena a makeover!" Camilla yelled. I raised my eyebrow at her." Is that what you meant by saying 'we're gonna show then what you really think about the shit they did to you'?"

She grinned. "Yup."

I could hear Niall groan."Why am i here again?" I laughed.   "Sorry Niall, you can leave if you want." Niall smiled and shook his head in response.

"You are supposed to support Selly, what else?" Taylor chimmed in. "Also Sel, find that black dress in your closet, we're gonna take some photos." She turned her attention to me and winked.

I sighed."Guys...i appreciate your support, i really do, but...i don't know...maybe Sofia was lying, maybe she just, you know, made everything up and...maybe Justin didn't even call her."

Tay shrugged."Maybe...but hey, you're just gonna post a photo or two. Not a big deal." She smiled weakly and shrugged again.

I sighed. She was right. "Finee." I huffed and Gigi squealed excitedly. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod we are going to make you look so hot. I mean...not that you don't look hot now."

I rolled my eyes playfully and before i even realized it,  Taylor had the black dress she was talking about earlier in her hands and Gigi was coming out of the bathroom with a curling iron in her hand. Camilla pushed me lightly in a chair and smiled.