Part 2

The house was...charming. Two story brick, the house was more of a cottage. Only the cobwebs and ivy showed its age. Aliza gulped, looking around.

She felt cold, even though it was a warm summer's day.

The youth slowly walked to the house. She noted the overgrown garden of golden flowers. The door was stuck, Aliza struggling. She yelped as it swung open suddenly.

She landed face first on the dusty floor. Coughing, Aliza got up.

She stood in the living room.

A TV was perched next to some bookshelves, while a comfortable green couch was across from it. Aliza smiled, starting her work.

She looked under the couch, then under its cushions. Aliza looked over the TV, then turned her attention to the books.

Most were about gardening and...snails for some odd reason. Aliza noted how many history books there were, along with Ebott mythology.

One book was about pregnancy. Aliza felt sad at that one, placing it back on the shelf quietly.

Next was the kitchen.

It was neat, everything put away. Aliza looked around A's well, noting the odd amounts of spaghetti. She found a cookbook.

But there was nothing.

The steps creaked as Aliza climbed up. The bathrooms held nothing.

Then Aliza looked inside the bedroom.

The bed was neat, the pillows holding no secrets. Aliza peeked inside the vanity, picking up the tiara.

It was beautiful, gold shaped to look like leaves. The ring was simple, with no jewels except for the forehead. That had jewels shaped into the Delta Rune.

Quietly, Aliza set the tiara back. Then she opened the closet.

There were sweaters in every color of the rainbow. Jeans sat next to two pairs of brown leather boots. There was also an odd purple robe, the Delta Rune in front.

Aliza sighed, glancing at the mirror. She gasped, turning around. There was a box under the bed. The girl quickly scrambled under, wincing at the feeling of delicate cobwebs breaking against her skin.

She dragged the box out, opening it.

There were drawings. Aliza flipped through them, smiling at one picture of a goat woman, reading a book with reading glasses perched delicately on her muzzle.

But she came across the same figure again and again: a skeleton. Each picture was fondly drawn, love in each line. There were also dried wet spots, where tears were spilled.

Aliza set the pictures aside. Next was a sack. She peeked inside to see gold. That, she placed in her pocket, next to the golden heart locket and the knife. Then there was a map of the mountain.

My House was written. Then, there was Hole.

Aliza set her mouth and rolled the map up.