Part 9

The dogs froze at the sight of the skeleton. Doggo laughed nervously. "S-Sans! What are you doing here?"

"Oh, just warning you," Sans tightened his grip on Aliza. "Against my prey. If I find out that you've been stealing bites, I will hunt you down. Clear?"

"C- Crystal." Dogeressa said. With a scattering of blood stained snow, the dogs were gone.

Aliza looked up at her saviour nervously. "T- Thanks." She whispered.

Sans looked down at her. His eye was glowing a menacing red. "Oh, don't thank me, Little Bird." He said. The ax raised in the air...

And all went black.

-_-

"HELLO BROTHER!"

Sans smiled at the sight of Papyrus waiting at the door of the house. He had teleported a short distance away, not wanting to wake up the little bastard slung over his shoulder. "Hey bro."

"OH, HELLO ALIZA!"

"She's sleeping bro."

"AS, I WAS HOPING SHE COULD TRY MY NEW SPAGHETTI!"

Now there was an idea. Sans smirked. "Maybe later. I need the chains for the shed." Papyrus nodded and bounded inside. The shorter skeleton walked to the shed, opening the door.

He unlocked the cell door. Papyrus, bending over to not hit the roof, entered. Sans took the chains and locked one cuff around Aliza's ankle. The other end was locked to the wall.

Sans smirked as Papyrus placed a plate of human made spaghetti on the floor.

He would be back later.