Chapter 83

When Dean gets near the door a nurse and doctor Smith walks out of the room and he stops.

Nurse:(She looks at Dean.)You can't go in there Sir.
Doctor Smith:(Looks at the nurse.)It's ok Sandy(nurse) he's a friend of Ms.Lopez.
Sandy:Sorry.
Dean:It's ok.

They walk off.Dean walks over to the door and opens it.When Dean walks in to see Aria is pale and looks upset.Dean shuts the door.When Aria hears the door shut she looks over to see Dean walking over to her.Dean sits down in the chair by the bed,lays one hand on the bed, and she smiles at him.

Dean:(He smiles back at her.)You ok.
Aria:(Voice is weak,but not as weak as it was.)Yeah.
Dean:I so sorry that Wade did this to you.
Aria:It's not your fault Dean.
Dean:If I was there it won't have happened.
Aria:It could have happen at anytime or anywhere.
Dean:I still feel bad that it happened.
Aria:(Puts her hand on top on his hand.)If it wasn't for you and Roman coming to the room when yall did it would've been worst than it is.

Dean smiles at her and she smiles back.

Aria:And I'm glad you kicked his ass.
Dean:Bri or Seth told you didn't they.
Aria:No Roman did.
Dean:Oh.

Then the door opens and the nurse Sandy walks in.

Sandy:Aria doctor Smith wants me to takes the IV out of your hand.
Aria:Ok.
Dean:I'll leave.

Aria grabs his hand and squeezes his hand.

Aria:Please stay.

Dean looks at her.

Sandy:You can stay.
Dean:Ok.

Sandy takes the IV out and puts a bandage on her hand.

Sandy:You can get dressed.
Aria:So I can leave.
Sandy:Yes.The doctor will be in shortly.
Aria:Ok.

Sandy leaves.

Aria:Can you hand me my clothes?
Dean:Sure.

Dean gets up to get her clothes and gives them to her.

Dean:I'll leave so you can get dressed.
Aria:No stay.

Dean looks at her funny.

Aria:Just turn around and I'll tell you when to turn back around.In case I get dizzy again.
Dean:Ok.

Aria puts on her dress and her high heels.

Aria:Ok you can turn around now.

Dean turns around and Aria starts to fall.Dean catches her and help her sit down on the bed.Then the door opens and doctor Smith walks in.

Doctor Smith:Ok Ms.Lopez a few tests will take a few days to come back,one test show that you're dehydrated,and the one thing you asked me about that is one of the test that we're waiting for.
Aria:Ok.
Doctor Smith:You need to drink a lot of liquids and take the medicine that I'll give you.Also you need to rest the next few days.
Aria:Ok.
Doctor Smith:Sign this and you can go.

Aria signs the paper and he hand her the paper work.

Doctor Smith:I'll call you when the other test come in.
Aria:Ok

Doctor Smith:(Looks at Dean.)Make sure she does what she is suppose to do.
Dean:Ok we all will.

Then doctor Smith walks out of the room.When Dean looks at Aria she is looking at him.

Dean:What?
Aria:I'm ready to get out of here.
Dean:Ok.

Dean and Aria walks out and goes to the waiting room.Then Aria,Dean,Seth,Bri,AJ,and Roman all leaves the hospital.