Chapter 18

Dean walks into the room to see Aria sitting on the bed looking down,and holding her arm.Aria looks up and sees Dean looking over at her. 

Dean:Hey.
Aria:Hey.
Dean:Are you....(Get cut off by a knock on the door.)

Dean notice's the scared look on Aria's face.

Aria:If it's Wade I'm not here.

Dean looks at her and nods his head yes.Dean goes to the door and opens it to see a guy standing there.

Dean:May I help you?
Guy:I'm from Sandy's flower shop and I have something for Aria.
Dean:Ok.

Guy hands Dean a box and a bag.

Dean:Thanks.
Guy:You're welcome.(He walks off.)

Dean shuts the door and walks over to Aria with the box and bag.Aria looks up to see Dean holding a box,a bag and looks at him funny.

Dean:It's for you.(He sits the box and bag on the bed in front of her.)
Aria:Ok.

Then Dean gets him some clothes and goes to the bathroom to take a shower.Aria opens the box to see a pink glass roses and a 
butterfly keychain.Aria lays the keychain on the bed,picks up the glass rose looks at it,and smiles.Then Aria looks in the bag,pulls out a teddy bear,and a box of chocolates with a card attached to it.Dean walks out of the bathroom and Aria is looking at the card.There is a knock at the door,so Dean goes to answer it.When Dean opens the door AJ and Randy are standing there and he lets them in.They walk in and Dean shuts the door.AJ goes to sit beside Aria on the bed and Dean and Randy goes to the couch to watch tv.AJ sees Aria and notice's the stuff that is sitting in front of her on the bed.

AJ:Wow.
Aria:I know.
AJ:Who's it from?
Aria:Don't know!I'm was about to read the card.

Aria opens the card and they both read it.(To themselves,so the guy want hear.)

Hey Beautiful,

When you have a crush on someone,you notice every single detail about her,no matter how small or big it is.I like you a lot,but the more I see you the more that I'm falling for you.

Your,
Secret Admirer

AJ looks at Aria and she is blushing.

AJ:Aria you are blushing.
Aria:N-no.

AJ and Aria starts laughing.Randy and Dean looks over at them.

Randy:What's so funny girls?

AJ grabs the card out of Aria's hand.Then the next thing Randy has came over to the bed and grabs it out of AJ's hand.There's a knock on the door and Dean goes to answer it.When Dean opens the door it's Bri,Roman,and Seth standing there.Dean lets them in and shuts the door.

Aria:Randy you better not read it.
Randy:And what if I do.

Then Aria jumps on Randy's back and everyone is watching them.

Aria:Give it back to me.
Randy:No.
Bri:Give what back?(Walks up to them.)
Randy:(Holds up the card.)This.

Aria grabs it out of Randy's hand and hands it to Bri.Bri sits on the bed beside AJ, reads it,and see's the rose,keychain,teddy bear,and the box of chocolate.

Bri:Awww....How sweet.

Aria gets off Randy's back and goes to sit down on the bed.Bri hands it to Aria as Randy walks over to the bed.Randy goes to grab the card,but Aria puts it down her shirt.Dean,Seth,and Roman are standing by the bed now.

Bri:And all this stuff too.(The guys look at what Bri points too.)
Aria:Yeah.
Randy:It better not be from Wade.

The three giggles.

Randy:What?
Aria:Now Randall you know Wade has never sent me anything like this before.
Randy:Oh that's right.Don't call me Randall.

Aria sticks her tongue out at him.When Randy,Dean,Seth,and Roman see's her tongue pierced they are all stocked that is really pierced.Aria looks at Bri and AJ and they get up and leaves the room fast.