Chapter 10

**Nadya**
I woke up with the girls in bed with me. I yawned and got out bed. I had like nine missed calls from Kadarius and Marissa. I put on my robe and went in the kitchen, I'm trying to forget about last night and everything that happened because for some reason it hurt. I started fixing the girls some breakfast and me some coffee. There was a knock on the door I went to open

Marissa-"Hey best friend"

Nadya-"Hi"

Marissa-"How you feeling"

Nadya-"What you mean"

She closed the door behind her. I just kept cooking.

Marissa-"Kadarius came by our house last night and told us everything"

Nadya-"Oh that. I don't care I'm over it"

She shook her head and looked at me.

Marissa-"How do you really feel"

I turned the stove on the low and sat at the table.

Nadya-"I feel like so hurt, I feel like what did I do. I feel as if I was used"

Marissa-"That right there best friend was your first official real heart break but I think you should hear him out tho"

Nadya-"Heart break is when you in love. Girl I ain't in love it's just a relationship like in high school"

Marissa-"If so you wouldn't take it so serious. It's okay to be in love with someone NaNa"

I shrugged my shoulders. I just shook my head and put my face in my hands and cried. I feel so horrible right now, Marissa gave me a hug

Nadya-"I don't understand why did he do that to me. I worked my ass off for him and held him down and he was dealing with a while nother chick then supposedly got a son"

Marissa-"Just be distant for awhile focus on you and the girls and don't pay any attention to the bullshit but hear him out tho I'm so serious"

Nadya-"Yeah true"

I got back up to finish cooking. I don't know what to feel. After I finished cooking and getting the girls and I dressed then fed. I was packing them lunch boxes we were riding down to the lake with my aunt and her new boyfriend they were in the car waiting for me. The front door opened I just knew who it was.

Nadine-"Darius is home!"

They ran to him. They were talking or whatever

Nadya-"We were just leaving. Come on girls"

Kadarius-"Can I talk to you for a minute"

Nadya-"No I don't have time"

We started to walk out the door he grabbed my arm.

Kadarius-"Come on please"

Nadya-"Here girls get your lunch boxes and go straight to the car with Aunt Tasha"

They both said yes ma'am. I watched them get in the elevator and closed the door.

Nadya-"Now what is there to talk about"

Kadarius-"I'm sorry"

Nadya-"No need to apologize"

Kadarius-"Yes I do. I just let me explain everything please "

Nadya-"Your sorry you got caught. Why do all this if I was a side chick"

Kadarius-"Look She used to works for me I smashed twice that's it a while back. I wasn't sleeping with her when you and me was together. Listen of course you thought those were mine but go get the letter I wrote to you three months ago and those you showed me last night"