Chapter 18

**Kadarius**
  Yeahhh ya boy about to be a father, I am super happy because I been wanting kids on my own since I got with Nadya, yeah I remember how I acted last time but I'm ready. Today Nadya and I was out shopping while D'quan and Marissa watch the girls. In like thirty minutes Nadya has a doctor appointment, I remember when she was pregnant the first time honestly I wasn't ready but I was going to get ready regardless I didn't have a choice and yeah I fucked up buy I learned from my mistakes.

Nadya-"I love this dress"

Kadarius-"Do you want it"

Nadya-"It's getting cold We need to start buying the girls winter clothes"

As we were talking, she was looking behind me smiling.

Kadarius-"Bae what you smiling at?"

Nadya-"Look"

I turned around it was my cousin Tony.

Tony-"Damn I thought that was you long time no see"

It's crazy that we ran into each other, we haven't spoke since that incident with his baby mama Destiny.

Kadarius-"Yeh man what's up"

Nadya-"Baby I'm going to the car"

Kadarius-"Alright"

Tony-"Hey Nadya damn girl look at you"

Nadya-"Hey Tony"

He gave her a hug,

Tony-"What's been going on bro"

Kadarius-"I have adopted the twin girls, I stopped trapping D'quan and I got three restaurants together now Nadya and I have a baby on the way"

Tony smiled

Tony-"Damn Cuzo you doing big things. That's good tho bro congratulations on the baby"

Kadarius-"NaNa got a doc appointment here's my new number hit me up bro"

Tony-"Ight bro nice seeing you again"

He gave me a bro hug and I left out the store. Nadya was in the car bout sleep I knocked on the window then got in.

Kadarius-"Wake up"

Nadya-"I'm up"

I cranked up and pulled off. I put my phone on the AUX, I played some biggie

Kadarius-"I love you, you know that right"

Nadya-"Yea I know that, I love you too. Listen I want to ask you something"

Kadarius-"Yeah baby"

Nadya-"What if I can't carry this baby, what if the baby want make it"

I wasn't trying to respond, I know she lost the last one but this one going to be straight.

Kadarius-"Don't think like that, I know he or she will make it. We going to do everything we can to keep our child safe and healthy"

Nadya-"I hope"

We got to the doctor office, I got out going to open Nadya door. We held hands as we went in the doctor office