Chapter 17

3 Weeks later
**Kadarius**
I was sitting on the couch watching tv just chilling,still kind of sore from getting shot but I'm good nothing too bad.Tonight Marissa was giving Nadya a house warming party, it's crazy Nadya moved across the street from me which I don't mind because now I can get what I want if you know what I mean 💦😏. Asia been acting funny as hell lately she been threatening me and shit like I'm supposed to be scared of her which I ain't, all I got to do is get Nadya on that ass and she will calm down but anyways Nadya and I been co-parenting for these few weeks but something is telling me Nadya isn't in her right state of mind.  Don't get me wrong I love her but she is going to need some help, I can't always help she needs professional help.

Nadine-"Daddy can we go over mama house now"

Kadarius-"Yeah a few more minutes and we will leave"

Nadine-"Okay. Daddy do mama love me and Nadie"

I looked at her and cut the TV off. That question should never even come out her mouth ever.

Kadarius-"Your mom loves you and Nadie very much. Why you ask"

Nadine-"Asia said if mom loved us she wouldn't have left us so long"

I got so mad Asia shouldn't even be saying anything to them about Nadya point blank period.

Kadarius-"Your mom loves you two to death. I promise you that"

Nadie-"See I told you Asia was lying"

Kadarius-"Don't listen to Asia I'm not playing y'all hear me"

Nadie-"Yes dad so can we Over mamas now"

Kadarius-"Yeah let's get the presents" 

We went in the Den grabbing the bags. I let them go out the house and I was behind them.  I locked my door and we walked across the street it seemed Marissa and D'quan were already over there even some other people. Nadine ranged the doorbell.

Nadya-"Hey you guys"

Nadie-"Hey mama!"

Nadine-"Mama!"

The girls are always excited to Nadya which is a good thing. 

Nadya-"Hey Kadarius"

She gave me a hug I gave her one back. Have you ever got a hug from someone and it made you feel good inside, when Nadya hugged me it's like a spark. Nadya moved to the side to let us in.

Nadine-"Mama Me,Nadie and Daddy got you some gifts for our new house" 

Nadya-"Awe thank you guys. Let's go out to the back with everyone else"

We went outside to the backyard Daquan JR and Dayana were playing.

D'quan-"Hey bro"

Kadarius-"What up my G" 

D'quan-"Nothing ole girl looking good ain't she"

Kadarius-"Who?"

D'quan-"Nadya. You can't lie Nadya always had a banging body"

Kadarius-"Nigga shut up focus on Marissa"

He laughed shaking his head. I went to the table and got me a beer, Nadya had on this sexy ass mini dress I went and stood behind her.