Chapter 19

**Kadarius**
  I woke up with the twins laying in the bed with Nadya and I. Today is ya girl birthday 🎉 She is a 20 that's really crazy she getting old on me I got up out of bed waking Nadie and Nadine up I whispered.

Kadarius-"Come on with me you two"

I put my basketball shorts on and they got out of bed coming downstairs with me.

Nadi-"Dad its early"

Kadarius-"I want y'all to help me make breakfast for mommy today is her birthday"

Nadine-"Ouu yay! We have to get her gifts"

Kadarius-"First let's make her breakfast, come on"

We went to the kitchen, while getting things prepared I was looking at the girls. Accepting them as my kids was a huge step and I'm glad that I did, becoming a father was one of the best things I did and to have a child of my own soon is going to be great. I kissed Nadine and Nadie on the forehead

Kadarius-"Nadine pour the blue berries In the waffle mix"

These are the memories I wanna have forever.

**Nadya**
I woke up to a empty bed and sore ass body. I sat up in bed yawning, yesterday was a hectic day but I'm thankful that I got my girls back safely, today is my birthday and honestly I'm not excited only because I'm just getting older. I got out of bed and went to use the bathroom I looked in the mirror lifting my shirt up staring at my stomach I'm taking this pregnancy nice and easy I just want my baby to be healthy and etc.  I went to lay back down the girls and Kadarius came in with a tray of food and some balloons.

Nadine-"Happy Birthday mama"

Nadie-"Happy Birthday mama!!"

I noticed they stopped calling me mommy, my girls are getting old after my birthday it's theirs and they will be eleven years old time has flew.

Nadya-"Awe thank you guys"

Kadarius gave me a kiss and a box.

Kadarius-"Happy Birthday beautiful"

Nadya-"Thank you baby and what's in the box"

Kadarius-"Just open it"

I started tearing the wrapping paper and I seen a Jared box, I untied the bow and opened the box it was a necklace that said forever and always with him and I name with our birthstones I smiled so hard hugging him.

Nadya-"Thank you baby I love it"

Kadarius-"You welcome baby let me put it on you, now today is a big day"

Nadya-"Its just a normal day nothing special"

Nadie-"Yes it is mama now me got to get dressed"
J
I heard Marissa loud j JB Jr and Dayana running up my stairs.

Daquan Jr-"hey Auntie NaNa and uncle Kadarius, hey Nadie and Nadine!"

Nadya-"Hey"

Nadine and Nadie jumped off the bed hugging Jr and Dayana.

Dayana-"Auntie NaNa happy birthday me and Jr got you something"

They handed me a bag,I opened it and it was a shirt that had Marissa and I eleventh grade pic on it and the caption said best friend for life.

Nadya-"Awe thank you guys I love you both"

Marissa-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND!!!"