Chapter 12

**Kadarius**
I was at the trap doing some packing and things. I haven't seen or talked to NaNa in a week or so, her aunt says she came over to her house a couple times but she want tell nobody where she is staying.  Me cheating on her in her time of need was the worst thing I could do then I cheated on her with my cousins baby mama. Tony knows and he completely cut me off hell I don't blame him so I couldn't even be mad.  I've called my Aunt and cousin even my uncle to meet me at the house later so I can discuss this with them. The other day was the anniversary of my mama passing so it was hard not being able to express myself without Nadya with me. Everything is my fault even though and apology wouldn't fix this I don't even know what to do. Being in love and in a serious ass relationship is way different for me.

Rico-"Aye boss everything is done"

Kadarius-"Ight here's your cut. I'm going to crib let D'quan know"

Rico-"I got you"

I put the packages in the room with rest of the products and walked to my car and left going home. When I was home I was drinking me some Vodka

Draya-"Hey little cousin"

I threw my peace sign up.

Aunt Martha-"boy what ya drinking for. Now what's the family meeting for"

Uncle T-"This better be good I was just about to get some of that Good, Good"

I looked at them and sat on the counter. I didn't have any time for the Jokes

Uncle T-"This has to be serious"

Aunt Martha-"Come on baby talk to us"

Kadarius-"Nadya and I haven't spoken in days"

Draya-"Why?"

Kadarius-"I did something terrible"

Aunt Martha-"Don't tell me you cheated on that poor girl"

My head started to hang. Hearing her say that makes me sick to my stomach.

Draya-"How could you!?. You know better than that"

Aunt Martha-"You acting like your no good ass daddy. Boy I should knock you side to damn head"

Kadarius-"I didn't let y'all come over to criticize me"

Uncle T-"Y'all two calm the hell down. Let me and him talk man to man"

They rolled their eyes and went in the living room.

Uncle T-"Now Kadarius what happened"

Kadarius-"Nadya left me"

Uncle T-"You leaving parts out of the situation son. I want to know everything that happened"

Kadarius-"Two weeks ago Nadya had a doctor's appointment and I went with her. They was doing her checkup or whatever then the doctor came back saying that Nadya was pregnant. I was shocked so I walked out, in my head I was thinking how I wasn't ready for a baby and stuff like that. After that we went out to eat with some friends and she was so quiet I invited some friends over, I guess Nadya thought I was mad at her so we had little discussion she left I started drinking. I Ended up in bed with Destiny and NaNa came home"

I took a drink of my Vodka. Uncle T took it from me and looked at me

Uncle T-"I have to agree with you aunt on this one. What in the hell is going through ya damn head. So basically you was mad  because she is pregnant, your mad about something that you helped create. She knew deep down how you felt through body language, women are very good at observation so you didn't have to say anything she could read you like a book. Now you got even more pissed the you cheated on her with your cousin baby mama. Boy, Boy, you can't blame nobody for this but yourself. Your mindset wants you to act this way but ya heart wants you to be with her forever"