Chapter 15

**Nadya**
I had the girls for a few hours. I know I missed out on a lot with them, Marissa and D'quan JR was out with us.

Marissa-"Bestfriend I missed you so much. Girl I felt like My souls was gone"

Nadya-"I wanted to come back sooner but I thought Darrell was alive and he would hunt me down. I'm back in back to stay"

Marissa-"You better. I love you so much best friend"

Nadya-"I love you too bestie. I see your married and have a son now baby girl I'm proud"

Marissa-"Yes girl. I'm happy for myself I'm a mother a wife and business women I own a hair salon"

Nadya-"That's good"

Marissa-"Yes. Now what have you been doing while away"

Nadya-"I've been traveling from island to island. I just been getting myself right. I miscarried the baby but I'm trying to recover from the things I've been through"

Marissa-"now you I am proud of. Nadya we went through pure hell and back but still came out on top. You have became a black beautiful strong queen"

Nadya-"Awe thank you. I appreciate that"

Marissa-"Anytime baby girl. Now let's talk about you and Kadarius miss thing"

All I could do was smile.

Nadya-"Girl we did something I thought would never happen. We made love and he told me loved me"

Marissa-"He took it hard when he thought you were gone. But he used to sit and read your diary and poem book he felt when he read it you were with him. He didn't eat nor talk to anybody. For three months Nadie and Nadine stayed with me. Bae used to cry because he was feeling like he was losing his brother and he couldn't do nothing. Kadarius would cry when anybody brought your name up he blamed himself for so long. That boy loves you. He got this portrait made of you, yeah he loves you"

For some reason I started to feel bad. I should have been came back.

Nadya-"I'm back and I know I can't make up for lost time. I lost my child I can't even carry a baby why does he love me"

Marissa-"Its not your fault. Everyone body is different. God will make a way I promise, Kadarius loves you because you are something he has been wanting"

Nadya-"Yeah true. Let's do a little shopping."

Marissa-"Yes. Daquan jr come on"

Nadya-"Nadine and Nadie let's go"

Nadie-"Coming mama"

We got up from the bench. Nadine and Nadie came running we walked to my car.

Marissa-"Where we going"

Nadya-"To the mall by broadway"

Marissa-"Okay meet you there"

When we got to the mall the girls went money crazy and started grabbing things left and right. I went in Victoria secret buying some lingerie and lotion, perfume. One girl kept giving me looks as if she was shocked to see me but at the same time pissed.

Nadine-"Mama can we go to build a bear workshop"

Nadie-"Please"