Chapter 11

**Nadya**
I woke up surrounded by white lights every where. It was like I couldn't see nothing

Nadya-"Hello"

I didn't get a Answer. I got up from a bed and started walking it was wierd because I started to see my grandma, I ran to her

Nadya-"Grandma!"

Grandma-"Hey baby"

She gave me a big hug.

Nadya-"I missed you so much"

Grandma-"I missed you too sweetie. Take a trip with me"

She grabbed my hand and it was like we were time traveling. A image started to appear it was my Aunt Tasha, Marissa and Kadarius standing around me in the hospital bed.

Nadya-"Am I dead"

Grandma-"No. You are strong and it's not your time. Just look at the people who care about you"

Kadarius was holding my hand. Auntie was saying prayer

Nadya-"Where's the girls"

Grandma-"Listen you have to fight to get them back and honey child it's going to be hard but in the end good will bless you with something special"

Nadya-"Yes ma'am"

She kissed my forehead and smiled

Grandma-"You are not alone. I'm your guardian angel I will protect you from the bad and let the good in. I love you my child. I will be your guide"

She started to fade away. I felt like I was falling. I closed my eyes tight then opened them and gasped.

Auntie-"Thank god"

I laid back trying to catch my breath. Everyone was looking at me. .

Kadarius-"Hey baby girl how you feeling"

I felt like I couldn't speak. I closed my eyes again.

Auntie-"Hey NaNa I'm glad you awake"

I tried sit up.

Nadya-"What happened, where's the girls"

Everyone looked at each other but me.

Kadarius-"You was shot in the chest and leg and Darrell got the girls"

My heart dropped.

Nadya-"What! We got to go get them"

I tried to get out the bed.

Marissa-"Come on best friend Lay back"

Auntie-"There is nothing we can do. Legally those are his kids and he was all rights to them".

I wanted to cry but something wouldn't let me. How the fuck did he get them anyway. I laid back trying to think.

D'quan-"Nadya?"

Nadya-"What?"

Kadarius-"How you feel"

I slightly shrugged my shoulders. I looked over to the window and just looked.

Auntie-"We should let her be alone"

Kadarius-"Yeah I have to pee I'm coming "

Everyone walked out but Kadarius went in the restroom. All I could do was silently cry I covered my face and just cried. Why does this always happen to me, what have I ever done to this world to make people so cruel to me. All I want is for me and my sisters to be happy that's all. I felt someone sit on the bed I tried to hurry and wipe my tears it was Kadarius he just looked at me.