chapter 4

After our last period the bell rang to go home.

" Don't forget to do those sheets" Said mr.harts.

I said bye to Aaliyah and kaylie.  Chris gave Aaliyah a kiss goodbye.  I headed to the bus and to the back. I put in my ear phones and turned to all of me by john legend.  I sang silently as the bus reached the lower grades. I kept singing until the song ended.

" Wow your really good" Daniel said scaring me.

" Don't sneak up on me like that!" I said smiling.

" Sorry I just couldn't help but notice" he said.

" oh well I guess ill see you tomorrow. ...Daniel right?" I said as the bus pulled up to our house.

" Yea and you too kayla" he said.

I walked off the bus with kasey following me. I noticed that mom had left for work which means were here our self. I un locked the door with the spare key. As soon as I got in I went to the kitchen knowing kasey will be hungry.

" So whatvdo you want to eat" I asked.

"A grilled cheese sandwich" she says.

I began to cook and finished in 5 minutes. I went to sit on the couch and turned  on the the tv. It was on sponge Bob I was about to turn but kasey argued until she got her way.

I had gotten 2 messages. One from Kaylie and the other from Aaliyah. The one from kaylie said hey. I replied quickly and went to the one aaliyah sent me. It said' how'd things go with you and Daniel'.

I gave out a little sigh and replied ' nothing much he just said I could sing well.'

she replied ' aw well today was an very awkward day' I replied ' tell me about it'

I then got a tiny head ache. So I went up stairs and to my room and layed down. I thought about all the events about today. I may be crazy but I think I fell for him.