chapter 18

*Aaliyah P.O.V*

Chris and I are in each other arms. Chris is still sleep while im just laying in his large loving arms. I had an amazing time. I am deeply in love with this boy and I bet he is too.

*Kayla P.O.V*

I get up without waking Daniel. I put on one of his shirts and go in the hallway. His mom must not get home until tomorrow evening.  As I am walking out I see aaliyah walk out of Chris room with Chris shirt.

" wait...*gasp*....did you hear" I say.

" yep I heard it all" aaliyah says.

" omg. ...this is so embarrassing" I say.

"Whatever."  aaliyah says.

"yea what ever" I say.

aaliyah and I walk down stairs and go in the kitchen. I check the refrigerator and Aaliyah checks the cabinets. We found eggs, rice and bacon. We started to cook it after finding pots amd pans. Then I hear Aaliyah scream. Chris had surprised her from behind.

" dont do that again you scared the shit out of me" she says.

They start to play fight as I finish the bacon. I sit across from Aaliyah and Chris and put four plates down. Us three sit down and began. I see out the corner of my eye that Daniel had pulled a chair up amd sat down.

He kisses my cheek and pulls me closer.

I was blushing hard af. Aaliyah and Chris just make weird faces at us.

"guys really"I say.

" yea if you could see this in my eyes you would be like ewwwwww" aaliyah says.

"yea just like you look at us" Chris says.

"well I can't argue with that" Daniel says.

I smile and continue to eat.