chapter 10

I wake up in bright room with creme walls and I'm under white duvets and my head is killing me. I then see I had nothing but the sheets on me.I look over and see

.....Omg...no no no no no no...I did not just do this..omg....I DID IT WITH DANIEL! !!

I jump up not waking him grabbing my clothes and going to the nearest bathroom which was across the hall. The hall had glasses beer bottles even people sleep . I close the bathroom door and throw my clothes on I pull out my phone which was in my pants pocket. its 7:30. I walk out the bathroom passing all the trash. I see aaliyah and Kaylie on the stairs sleep I wake them up.

" Huh wat" they both say at the same time.

" Guys lets go" I say loud enough not to wake Daniel up.

They jump up and follow me out the door. Kaylie goes in her car and me and aaliyah leave in hers. We drive to her house and walk in the house quitely and up to her room.

" Can u believe wat happened" I say.

" I know that party was awesome" she says.

" No I woke up in a room a nd I was naked WIT DANIEL besides me"

" Oh my god do u knoe wat happened"

" no all I remember is gettin wasted pulled into a room and everything after that was a blur."

" well we'll see wat happens at school tomorrow"

I hold my head from the barring head ache.

oh my god I'm screwed