chapter 17

* Kayla P.O.V*

We got wrote up but I didn't give a damn and so didn't aaliyah.  What I was really looking forward was to go to Daniel place today after school.

* after school*

I get on the bus and sit by Daniel. My sister wasn't here today and my mom thinks im going to aaliyah place.On the bus we talk and we finally reach his place. I get off with him and follow him into his place. It looked different without all the drunks and cups littered over the ground.

We go up to his room and sit on his bed.

"It looks very different from last time I saw it...cause it was dark" I say.

"yea" he looks at me and leans in. I do too.

Our lips touch. I lay down still with our lips joined. He starts to take off my shirt.

and you know what happened next......

* Aaliyah P.O.V*

I drove to Chris house and he was standing at the door.

"Hey bud" I say.

" hey bae" he says.

I follow him into the house and see Kayla book bag.

"Kayla here?"

" Yea she up there with daniel" he replies.

" Aw so there both in the same room door closed" I say with a smirk.

" Yep which you knoe wat dat mean" Chris say.

" Yep"

We both for up stairs and go by Daniel bedroom door. We here creaks and soft moans.

I hold in my laughs.

We leave it and go to chris room. Thats wen I let it all out.

" You know you sound sexy after when you laugh right" Chris says.

I smile and blush. He lifts my chin up and kisses me deeply.  I kiss back and he pushes me against the wall and trail kisses down my neck. I let out a moan.

now were doing the same as kayla and daniel but all we got is right now.