chapter 16

I went to fix me and my sister something and ate. My mom wasn't home yet so we both went to our rooms. I got my phone out and played some music. The song played as I sang along. Then a little buzz went off saying I got a message.  I look and I could tell it was Daniel cause the message said " hey bae ;)" . I smiled and texted back.

"hey :)"

" So u not gon call me bae...ur mean:("

" Aw whatever"

" Yea wyd"

"nun wbu"

"nun  tree txtin meh bae"

" aw well I am too :)"

"aye ima see u tmrrw cause meh phone goin dead bye bae ;*"

"bye :*"

I take a shower and get in bed. I turn on the fan first then i laid down and drifted to sleep.

*Next morning*

*Aaliyah P.O.V*

I wake up and get ready. I take a shower brush my teeth and wash my face. I put on a thin layer of make up.

I put on my blue shoulder shirt with light blue skinny jeans. I got my brown knee boots and went down stairs. I grabbed a piece of bacon, hit my brother for tryna touch my bacon, and left.

I got to school to see everyone waiting by the door for me.

"well everyone the star is here" I said smiling.

" aw wat ever" Kylie said"

  We walked in and stood by a near by class room.Thats when the bitch arrived (Clare).

" Hello skanks" Clare said.

"Bitch who tf u callin a skank" Kayla said.

" You and your little skank group" she said with a ratchet smirk.

Kayla grabbed that bitch by her $1 weave and swung her into the locker so in kicked her and slapped her. Suddenly me and kayla were pulled of her by Chris and Daniel.

" this ain't over hoe" I said gettin one more kick in.

We left that bitch with a scar and bruised eye.

Bet she learned her lesson now.