chapter 9

We stop at where like a 100 cars were. We get out and hear his house booming. We walk in and see people wasted already and doin the nae nae as the song played loudly. I turn to my side and see Aaliyah getting excited.

Half of the school was there. Except Claire of course. Aaliyah and me walked to find Chris and Daniel. I find Daniel in the kitchen drinking a golden liquid.

" Hey buddy"I say.

"Hey kaaayyylla" he said surly.

He must be drunk. So I grabbed me 5 and downed them. Aaliyah also downs 11 so I added 6 more.We got a got a jug and had someone hold it up as we downed that also. We were drunk by then and find kaylie with some guy named cyrus. So we leave her to that and me aaliyah chris and Daniel go out side. We see a pool and a latter. We all knew this was gonna happened. Aaliyah and me climb to the roof and scream " YOLO!!!!!!" We jump into the pool and make a huge splash. We came up at the same time.

The people around the pool were cheerin and Chris and Daniel helped us out. By now everyone was doing it. I was too drunk to notice that I was now in the room with a lot of people dancing to red nose. Even Aaliyah and Chris were. Right now the party was huge and loud.  Nothing was around their house so we don't have to worry about the police. I wad soooo wasted.I went in the kitchen to get another shot.I went in to see girls worh shorts and just a bra on and guys doing something to deal with the stove. I see them pull their hands back with fire on them. Wow they must be so drunk theor numb.

I walk back out side since I lost track of every one. I then look up and see people running around topless people screaming making out. I go and go deeper on their yard and see fire works setting off. I decided to go and take a sparkler and dance around with it. My shirt seemed damp so I took off my shirt only to be left with my bra and pants on. I light the sparkler and run around it.Aaliyah and Kaylie find me and join me. We take it and chase after than with it. All of us get to close to the pool and fell in. We laughed.

I get out and squeeze my hair out and we walked to the kitchen.We dowm a shot and walk out. We see Daniel and Chris in the living room dancing a drunk dance. So we joined. We danced for about 20 min and saw a girl come in saying " come in da kitchen this shit is too funny" about 20 people came running to the kitchen.  It was two boys on the kitchen light swinging on it singing wrecking ball. I took out my phone and video it. Eventually the light breaks snd the boy fractured his finger but just laughed and walked out along with others. We lwft and went up stairs seeing rooms filled with  people ( mostly drunk). Daniel was behind me and Aaliyah kaylie and chris was gine some where.  But I was to f****n drunk to care. I was then pushed into a room. It was so dark that I couldn't see what was goin on. All I could think of is:

" who the f**k is this"