chapter 7

*Continued*

It said.....NEGATIVE. Aaliyah screamed and hugged me.

"you don't know how scared I was!" she said.

"I think I could tell" I say.

We walk out the bathroom and go back to the car.

"So you still wanna go to school" she ask.

" Yea Kaylie is probably worried sick abou t us" I say smiling.

We head back to my house grabbing my school bag and we headed back to school. We get out and walk to our class and take a seat. I see Daniel stare at me out of the  corner of my eye.

"miss salfer and miss tilic were is your tardy slip"

We both groan and go to the office. On our way their Daniel must have asked to be excused.He walked up to us.

"where were you" he asked.

"you don't want to know" Aaliyah says.

"oh well kayla can I talk to you in private" he ask.

" um yea" I say while aaliyah winks at me.

Aaliyah walked to the office while me and Daniel went into the near by empty room.He closes the door.

" soooo wat did you want to ask me" I say

"I was wondering since I was having a party tomorrow if you kaylie and aaliyah wanted to come."

" Duh why wouldn't I" I say as I slightly push his shoulder.

He then returns it and start to play fight. We end up on a chair still "fighting". He then looks me in the eyes and I stare into his chocolate ones. He starts to lean in.I also do too. Our lips almost touch until the chair falls back and we fall on each other.

I get up.

" ummmm so yea party at your house" he nods and I leave to get the slip and go back to class.