chapter 14

*Daniel P.O.V*

I sit down at the table with the others.

" um so does any one have any ideas that I could do to make Kayla forgive me" I say.

" NIGGA U OUT YO RIGHT MIND IF..."

Asking yells but chris calms her down.

" All u need to do is wait until she gets over it" Chris says.

" like when she already hates me she doesn't even wanna look at me" I say.

" Well you gon need a Hella lota wait in" Kaylie says.

I get up and go try to find Kayla. I look outside. But she's not there. I walk back inside thinking where she can be. I walk by the bathroom and hear.....crying? I sneak in the girls bathroom.  I see Kayla crouched over crying  and look at her hand. Its red and the mirror is busted.

" Kayla?" I say.

" Daniel?" she turns and for a minute I see her teary eyes. But then she faints to the ground.  I run and pick her up. I kept calling her name. She wouldn't answer. She must've blacked out from all the blood lost. I carry her to the nurse office  and the nurse takes her to one of the beds and closes the curtains.  After that I go and tell the other. I tell them and of course Aaliyah had to say something.

" What the fuck you do bitch and you betta be glad yo lil friend got me cause ima bout to fuck yo ass up" Aaliyah says.

" I didn't do anything I walked in the bathroom room the mirror was busted and she fainted."

" whatever" Aaliyah says heading towards the nurse office.  We follow her.