Chapter 3 - Am I A Loner?

[I.M's POV]
???: Hey! How is Y/N?

I turned around after hearing a familiar voice.

Me: Oh, hey Jackson! Y/N is fine, she is at home resting.
Jackson: Oh, that is glad to hear. By the way, do you mind if GOT7 Empire visit Y/N today?
Wonho: Sure, we don't mind. Since we are great friends. But Y/N and you guys do not know one another...
Jackson: It's okay, we treat her like our own sister. We will get to know one another soon.
Me: Okay, we will meet at the front gate after school.
Jackson: Okay.

Jackson left to eat with his brothers.

[Jackson's POV]
When I reached at the table where GOT7 Empire sits, the maknae line kept asking me questions...

Yugyeom: So what is his reply?
Bambam: Did he say yes???
Youngjae: Ah pali, we wanna know!
Me: If you all want to know the answer that bad, why not ask him yourself?
Youngjae: Hyung!

Youngjae started to hit my chest on the left.

Me: Ow!! Don't hit on the left side! My heart is weak!!

Youngjae laughed and hit me again.

Me: okay okay! Fine! I'll tell you! So stop hitting me already!
Maknae line: Yayy!
Me: Wonho said we can visit Y/N today!!

The Maknae line went insane after hearing that. Bambam kept dabbing, Youngjae kept hitting me and Yugyeom kept smiling like a crazy person.

(credits to owner)

On the other hand, Mark, JB and Jinyoung remained calm but are smiling too.

Actually, I have a crush on Y/N since the first day I saw her. She is beautiful and kind-hearted. After I heard that she had a boyfriend named Jungkook, I gave up hope...
But now, things are different. Y/N and Jungkook broke up, I have a chance to be with Y/N!!

[Yugyeom's POV]
I am so excited to meet Y/N today. I really love her. I can't believe my best friend, Jungkook, cheated on her. I'm angry at him, but he told me that he really loves Y/N. I decided to ignore what had happened between the both of them. The point is, I can get to be with Y/N. But I don't have the courage to ask her out. She seems so cute and pretty. I hope I am her only one...

(Time skip to after school)[NOBODY'S POV]GOT7 Empire waited at the front gate

[NOBODY'S POV]
GOT7 Empire waited at the front gate. After a few minutes, Wonho and his bothers came. Hyungwon, EunBi and HyeJi are also there. All of us got onto Emerald Royal's limousine and arrived at Emerald Royal's castle.

[Jimin's POV]
Me: Here we are, let's go in.

All of them (except my brothers) are excited.

I don't know what is wrong with them, we are just visiting Y/N...