Chapter 15 - Reveal My Feelings...

Firstly, thank you all for the 200 views!! I can't imagine reaching 200 views. 😱 Thank you all so much!! 😘😉
------------------------------------------------------------------
(credits to JYP Official for the video above)
I can't wait for the full M/V! 😜
------------------------------------------------------------------
[HyeJi's POV]
After the performance, Hyungwon and I head to the backstage.

*Ring*

I checked my phone.

Suga: Meet me at the rooftop now.
Me: Okay.

Me: Hyungwon, I have to meet someone. I'm leaving first. Please help me tell the rest of them.
Hyungwon: Sure, but where are you going?
Me: Umm, to the café.
Hyungwon: Okay. Bye.
Me: Bye.

I hurried to the rooftop. Suga is standing there, looking at the scenery. From behind, he looks like a cold person. His facial expression is cold too.

Me: I'm here. What do you talk about?
Suga: Come here.

I went to the barrier, standing next to him.

Suga: Here... is where I first met Y/N again. The same time, same place. This is where I told Y/N my past. Why am I here alive, why did I suddenly appear, what happened in the past, and so on. You must have heard from Y/N about the story between Y/N and I in the past, right?

Why is he so soft on the inside? This is unusual of him...

Me: Yes, I heard of it. But... why are you telling me all this?
Suga: I want to say that all these things I'm doing right now... are not what I truly want. I have no choice.
Me: Ummm... I don't get it. What are you trying to convey?
Suga: I can't say much, but, believe me. Just listen and follow my instructions. Can you?

He is weird... Should I trust him? All of a sudden, he tells me things which I don't understand... He sounds desperate for my trust... I guess I should trust him.

Me: Okay, I believe in you.
Suga: Great. How is things going on between you and Yugyeom?

Woww.. he turn from soft to cold so fast... I can't get used to this sudden change..

 I can't get used to this sudden change

Me: Not quite good...
Suga: Explain yourself.
Me: He doesn't like me. He doesn't care about me. He told Y/N that I'm a liar. But of course, Y/N believes me. I told her that maybe Yugyeom don't want to reveal the relationship so early. She believed me.
Suga: Good job. I'll make my move now. I'll call you soon. Wait for my call.
Me: Okay, bye.

He left just like that.

That cold aura... Scary...

[Youngjae's POV]
Yugyeom: Hyung, why did you get into an accident? Is it because of Jackson hyung and Y/N's date?
Me: .... I was just careless of the surroundings...
Yugyeom: Don't lie to yourself, hyung. I can see it clearly in your eyes. You can't accept the fact that Jackson hyung is going on a date with her. That's why you didn't look clearly what is in front of you, so you got into an accident. Am I right?
Me: *sigh* Yeah...
Yugyeom: Hyung, you should be careful...
Me: What about you? You weren't careful too...
Yugyeom: I was too anxious to see you... I was worried like hell!
Me: See, I'm fine now.
Yugyeom: We all should be careful.
Me: Yeah...